Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Last thread locked!

I'm feeling like the OW? Why do you ask? Because H's OW and him started out by having hot sex lunches and now (3rd time asked)H wants these lunches w/ me????? Is this good? Yeah, I know again I will not get my hopes up high!

We finished having a IM convo & this is how it went:
<keep in mind he's been away at a food show in ahtel (here locally),but has not seen OW>

H- r u there
M- me here
H- how r my girls?
M- they r fine how r u?
H- good but tired
M- how was the show? (i use to go & I ate like a pig from all the diff vendors, YUM)
H- good made a lot of connections
M- i always thought they were alot of fun (to eat ) good for you
r u going to the game tonight?
H- prolly not i am sure your going w/ your BF
M- pls dont get started
H- what the truth hurts
M- u coming to pick up the girls tomorrow?
H- am I having them for the weekend?
M- yes
H- got plans w/ the BF?
M- i need a night out bymyself. lets see what i can come up w/ for tomorrow night.
H- really? so r u picking up a one nighter?
M- no need to
H- oh so Jared is taking care of business then?
good for you
M- i do enjoy the attention though did not realize i still have it that way ya know
H- like you told me is all at the beginning
M- i mean when i go out alone or w/ the girls
H- yeah right
so he so he doesnt give u any attention
M- actually it nice to get a males attention esp since its been awhile
H- remember guys give attention to any women at the bar all they r looking is to get laid
M-no not only at bars but thru freinds
H- yeah looking to get laid
M- no just some good convo
H- im a guy remember we r all ears when we r trying to get some
M- some adult interaction other than my girls
H- u r still so naive when it comes to this (?)
M-ok
H- ok just dont go spreading your legs
M- (long pause)<no comment>
H- except for me today at lunch
M- ?
H- ????
meet u at 12
M- dont know
H- fine your loss
M- i am waiting for a rep tp call or come by
can i call u if plans change?
H- yes
M- I will see if my coworker can go w/ me spanish dancing tomorrow
H- who is that?
M- a panamanian
H- a guy?
M- does it matter?
H- y are u so fng vague when i ask u something?
M- no, girl
H- i hate it when u do that
M- sorry dont want to argue
H- me either, call me
M-ok
H- bye

I know very long!!! what you think, MMH????

I am leaving in a bit, i will tell u if how it went!!!!!

N
N
(((Chicki))) Sex, sex, sex..Your killing me.

He is so interested in you having sex with other men, he just sounds so immature, "I want my cake and ...."

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
M
M
Oh god, he's desperate and is being insecure now. Your H made me LOL though. Sounds like he's the one that may wanna do the one night stand why cant women just go out and have fun too.

Call him, the fun and joy of having the spouse listening to you. It sounds good chicki, keep it up, you are on a roll.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
H
H
Chicki,

Been following your thread and living vicariously through you, as has CVA. Your H sounds very immature about the whole sex thing with you and another man.

I know you're trying to lure him back, but is he just coming back because he's jealous? You deserve better than that. Just makes me think that he's having sex with you to mark his territory, so to speak. Not trying to bring you down, just thought I'd mention it.

LOVE the name of your thread. Made me laugh so hard I snorted.

BD

My latest

Me: 36
W: 35
2 D: 9 and 5
T: 16 years
M: 12
10/4/06: Bomb
10/5/06: Ended A
4/22/07: ILYBNILWY

I'm a beautiful butterfly.
M
M
Originally Posted By: Heimlich
Chicki,

LOVE the name of your thread. Made me laugh so hard I snorted.

BD

Ya, its funny as hell. I, myself, am feeling like the OM with my W.

Its rather funny that I used to go to the bedroom to talk to W and now she comes to the living room to talk to me.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey guys!

I am glad I got all of you to laugh. Laughter is good for the heart & you know us LBSrs can use it!

Well, I waited fifteen minutes pass the time he was suppose to be there and so I called him. Misunderstanding!H thought I had turned him down. He says oh I thought u couldnt make it, but you know I was going home anyways just wait 4 me. "Im not far away".

When he came in I was laying on the bed watching tv.

H- huh? why arent you undressed already?
M- because I was about to leave I couldnt wait much longer I do have to go back to work ya know.
M- (taking my work business jacket off)
H- mmmmmmm (as he puts his hands over the twins)nice

AND well you know what came next!

We sat talking about the show and all his connections. H is a Dale Jr BIG fan so his BUD (new) connection hooked him up w/ some stuff (more garage stuff)UGH! I told him- good now you have some stuff for your new garage(OW's).H- yeah right...no(lowered his voice and mumbled) maybe for here when I come back and as I turned to look at him he said OR maybe for my next new place. I made no comment and we changed the subject.

H is going to his boss's dads funeral tonight but before he leaves the house he said he take a look at my broken washer.
Before I left he said "dont get use to this"M- huh? This me coming over to service you. H always tried to knock me down somehow. I said ya know its not like its not easily available to me!

So the next time he wants to play, I will remind him of this comment and start to turn him down by saying well, I guess I prolly need to move my freindship level(Jared) to the next level or something like that....

So.... I can hardly wait to finally have a weekend to myself!!! If my freind goes dancing w/ me I will dance my butt off!!!

How is everyone else doing today? I need to read and catch up, been to wraped up here lately in H's world. Time to detach....

N
N
Service you? Is he kidding? Just tell him why he doesnt think it is the other way around? Which it is. Chicki, you have all the power, you just dont realize it yet!

M
M
Funny how chicki needs to detach. I would love doing what her H is doing but I aint getting any at all. Chicki, Im jealous of the attention - LOL.

cva, I told chicki to keep it up, knowing that she has all the power. Geeze, wish my W could say things like that to me,'come to me baby, I have all this sweetness for you...' but I get go to the living room or stop watching p***.

Geeze.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
CVA thank you thank you thank you!

IF H only knew..... H prolly thinks I am getting (liek most women) do too attached (emotionally)? I actaully feel like the MAN (sorry guys )most) here. I am not like I was at the beginning (emotionally attached to the sex part). If anything I dont FEEL used, I wonder if I am using him?

Michelle does say if the sex does not affect you BADLY then by all means continue even if there is OW/OM. You see my H is the type than if we cont he (might) start to get closer. That is why he has a full blown out affair(R). He really isnt the one night stand type. AND physically at the beginning he was worn out from the both of us (old age? out of shape?)

Back in the day he'd say he had to keep up w/ me. Imagine two or more at a time? Iguess the ot of shape part plays in? Dont know. At one point he was getting tired of the double life.

Thanks for the pick me up ego thing....needed it

N
N
I love how you did all this then said "time to detach"!!! LOL, that was funny!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard