Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Postponed AGAIN! LOL!

Her lawyer and my lawyer spoke over the weekend (why they wait til the last possible second is a mystery but whatever...) and we're supposed to get something to look at by noon Wednesday, what that will be remains to be seen.

My wife knows what needs to happen in our situation, there is no doubt, we'll see what she comes up with. \:\)

We can talk ourselves into defeat or we can talk ourselves into victory - we are creatures of our thinking.

3/31/07 - Hit with a brick, leaving the dent there...

J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
It's here again - D-Day. Anyone want to take odds that nothing happens?

Funny, I don't feel bad, or scared, or worried. Keep your positive thoughts and prayers coming my family's way \:\)

We can talk ourselves into defeat or we can talk ourselves into victory - we are creatures of our thinking.

J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
If anyone bet on nothing happening, you WIN!

It's now Saturday night, 3 days past the deadline and I still haven't heard a damn thing.

seriously, this is getting funny now.

M
M
She sent a pic of them? What does that mean? Does she want you to see her picture up on your wall? Um, that actually sounds romantic and thoughtful. It is a sweet sentiment.

Kind of like today, when I picked up my kids from their Daddy Date. We joked about Mr. Bean and French humour. He kissed the kids goodbye. Then my Son2 yelled out, "Daddy, kiss Mommy now! Ack! Kiss Mommy!" I turned bright red! Even a two year old knows Daddies are supposed to love Mommies!

Last edited by mkultra; 09/02/07 04:07 AM.

Me:38 H:39 MLC
M:10 R:23 years
D6 S3
Bomb: Easter, 2007
"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."
J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: mkultra
She sent a pic of them? What does that mean? Does she want you to see her picture up on your wall? Um, that actually sounds romantic and thoughtful. It is a sweet sentiment.

Kind of like today, when I picked up my kids from their Daddy Date. We joked about Mr. Bean and French humour. He kissed the kids goodbye. Then my Son2 yelled out, "Daddy, kiss Mommy now! Ack! Kiss Mommy!" I turned bright red! Even a two year old knows Daddies are supposed to love Mommies!

Don't get too excited over the picture - S4 was with me for the last 2 weeks and she sent it with him. HE wanted me to keep it, he said mommy did too, but he's 4. Every day he would tell me to look at the picture because we missed mommy together.

I think if he saw me and W together, he'd tell us to hug and kiss too. He used to see us do that all the time, it was very normal, now...

He's a good boy and I want this to work out for him, because he deserves better than what we've been giving him lately. However, I've really looked this over and I want this to work out for ME and my WIFE! I'm fighting for this because SHE is of the utmost value to me. Do I like her very much right now, not really - her actions are very hard to deal with. But, do I think we can right our ship? Do I think we're better off together than apart - undoubtedly! THAT is the reason to fight for a relationship - you are better off together than apart! She'll see that truth soon enough. I'm getting good at being patient, so even though I think this is going to go on for quite a while longer, I'm prepared! \:\)

J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: JazzzGtr
Hang in there man. There's hope for your sitch.

You know I believe that

M
M
Overall, it is true that we are better off in our primary Rs, happy and in love with the parents of our children. I guess I believe that too and that is why it is so hard. Troops keep trying to convince that I could do better. Do your troops do that to you when they see W's behavior? The people in my inner circle do not speak bad about my H and they support reconciliation. They just never let me think I deserve this abuse/ punishment whatever. I am still in denial if it is abuse or just a MLC? I am sorry you both miss being with Mommy. I guess that is natural. Sigh.

Last edited by mkultra; 09/03/07 03:37 AM.

D6 S3
J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
No, the people in my inner circle all love my wife. My best friend and his wife introduced us, my parents love her like a daughter, that's why this hurts them so much, my brothers all really like her, my SIL's all really miss her. No one has said things like I can do better, because it's not about that, it's about keeping commitments and working through hard times not giving up the first time things get tough.

Also, I really liked her family. I got along great with all of them. I really respected her parents, they were excellent examples to us and our son. I would have never guessed they could be so calloused about this toward me. I kind of feel like a member of the family that was just tossed out like yesterday's garbage. It's hard to deal with.

So anyway, it is what it is. I hope and pray constantly that it'll get better, I still believe it can. \:\)

M
M
It will get better eventually. Keep it positive. A happy husband is close to impossible to stay away from.

D6 S3
J
JR2007 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well, it's been a week and nothing. Big Surprise huh?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard