Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
#1097252 06/14/07 02:27 PM
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey HS,
Thanks for letting me know my thread locked up!
I am sorry I forgot totally what i had written on my last post & I had you read it all over again on my prsonal email!

Well my H is in Ecuador now and as soon as I opened up my IM this morning at work he greets me w/ a "morning". He arrived at 1 this morning and they r one hour behind us in Florida so it was 7 am overthere. He actually called when they were in lay over twice once in Miami as he watched the hail bang against the airport windows. I am thinking maybe Ow really isn't w/ him or else he wouldn't call or even IM like he did not do the last time.
I was thinking if my SIL shows me how to work the computer so I can send H a sexy picture of me in my new bathing suit...
While he is gone I thought I 'd take the girls to the beach if weather permits this weekend.

Hope all is well w/ you HS!

If he is contacting you Chicki...let him continue that trend. Don't interupt it by sending him a pic. Let him dictate this.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
swashy,
I always welcome your male's point of view. So you don't think this "sexy" will give him something to look forward to or just a nice "thought" while he is away?

I did tell him a few days prior to him leaving that like he had told me in the past whenever he was going away on business that he would take this time away to think about us & after recently finding out about him taking OW to his April "business trip" to the islands (honeymoon time?) that how can he possibly "think" when she was there w/ him?

I don't know if it was what i had wrote to him on Im the day before he left regarding I wanted to have a good last interaction w/ him b/c while he was away in the fall my father died & it makes one think like this (nice last interaction) when death has hit home like that. That nite I was not expecting him to stop by and spend a litle time w/ us,but he did & was in a good mood and all went well. So maybe that statement really made a difference?

Also, tell me if I did ok on our IM by writing I am sending you lots of xoxo. Its funny how a month ago when I finally signed the D papers he starts saying ILYs and calls me sweet pet names, but now he seems more confused and doesn't say it anymore.

Hi, I wrote you a long post on your last thread only to find it was locked up. This is a perfect time to pray and fast. Sounds as if H is in reflection mode. Pray that the Holy Spirit will speak to him and he will listen. I think it's great that he is calling and IM. Keep those light and freindly and make sure the fruits of the Spirit are seen/felt in your evey contact.

I have been praying for you.
LadyDi

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
ladydi,

Thanks for your prayers I can sure as many as I can get:) In our this morning IM I also wrote" ya know your in prayers" & he wrote back -I know thanks.

It is so good to have Godly fellowship!! I have been opening up to Isaih alot here lately( I like to read sometimes wherever I open the Bible to) & I remember our pastor saying that even though u do not understand fully what u read- read it anyways. These last few chapters I have a hard time understanding.

I had backslid along time ago and had made my H my "idol" & I know now that unless I make HIM #1 nothing else will fall in it's place.Maybe this is what to happen so I would get a wake up call form the one above. SO since the bomb 10months ago I hvae been trying to walk the life the way I should. I want otovercome these trials!

Please do not lose contact w/ me for I need all the wisdom I can get!

I, too, feel as if all of this is a wake up call from God so I will get my life back in order. Isiah is great. Also try Ezekiel. Lots of stuff about changing your heat in that book. I'm feeling like prayers are being answered in your situation. Are you keeping a journal. I write down my prayers, keep writing them down when they have not been answered, then document them when they are. It is amazing when you actually start keeping up with it. I pray specifically and little prayers. Once, I prayed lightning on my H. Didn't know God would really do it, but I asked God to write it on the wall what my H should do, or send a bolt of lightning. That afternoon, my H was riding his motorcycle and got caught in a lighting storm. I then told God I really didn't want him to hurt my H. I thought is was very interesting. You mentionioned something about watching hail hit a plane or something. I believe God was indeed talking at that time.

Once on the way to work, I told God, "You know I haven't seen H in awhile. You used to arrange for me to bump into him. If it's not too much trouble, could You arrange that again? It just reminds me that You are at work in all this." Well, I did not go home to walk my dog at lunch b/c I had a business luncheon. I debated if I should go afterwards, but I got busy. An hour later, I had this urge that I just had to walk the dog. When I got home guess who was at my house. Right, I did bump into H - in the hallway of our home. (He had been moved out for several months, but was supposedly there to get the mail. The mail was in the kitchen, but he came from the back part of the house.) If he was there snooping, he found my Bible on my bed, as well as my journal. Everything to confirm that I am STANDING for our marriage. I even told him later that I had prayed for that moment. When God does these little things for me, it gives me so much hope. It strengthens my faith. I am uplifted just from writing this to you.

Hope it uplifts you too.

Prayer works!
LadyDi

Chicki, I think that a lot of what you are doing could be taken as pursuing....like the pic. When you are at the playground with a 2 year old and they start to run away from you....if you run after them they will keep running. If you turn and walk the other way...guess what they will do? Exactly. Hard? You bet.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
LadyDi,

Have you read the book by Joyce Myers- the power of the praying wife? I can't remember if you have. I have to pull that book once more & read it again b/c I feel like I am like a broken record sometimes in my prayers. I started to pray again like you said? or someone else reminded me to pray for the OW. I pray that someday she may hear God in her sleep or something that He may touch her conscious and she realize the wrong and the hurt she is doing and that she tell my h so.

Thanks for giving me hope and know that God can give us subtle little signs that he is working for us behind the scenes.

I love Psalms 37:7-9
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him,etc

I need to get that book. Have not read it. Verses from Psalms 37 are posted on my refrigerator. It is so comforting. It tells us what we must do if the Lord is to do for us. We must commit our ways to Him, Trust in Him, and Wait patiently on Him. I also use Psalms 35 to pray against prodigals and OW. Psalms 51 is a prayer David prayed after being unfaithful. It's a good prayer to pray for H. I'll check with our bookstore to see if they have that book. I'm waiting on a book and a tape of Charlyne's testomony to be delivered. The book is a fictional book written by Bob with 50 additional pages written by Charlyne about spiritual warfare. Maybe it will come today. The last book I read was The Prodigal's Perspective written by Bob. It was extrememly helpful to know kind of what my H is probably going through right now.
LadyDi

Last edited by ladydi1127; 06/14/07 05:28 PM.
H
H
It is an excellent book. I have it as well.

Ladydi and chicki did you two get an email from me? SOmehting is wrong with my account it is taking a loing time to deliver my emails. Its is starting to drive me crazy.

Today was ok for me as well, my H seems more interested in me than he has in awhile. I have been keeoing myu contact with him low even though he comes to see the kids everyday. I give him his space. I know God is working on him too.

HS

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard