Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
J
J
Hey Spit,
Glad things are moving along for you. This weather has sucked! Every time I have a gig or rehearsal any distance from my house, it is either sleeting or snowing. Grr.

I hope you have a great Christmas! I know mine should be interesting ( not as interesting as last year.. it included a 23 yr old.) ;\) but a more grown up interesting (college prof) \:\)

I hope you are over the slump and heading up the next hill. I know it's always nice when things level off for a while.

Time just keeps moving doesn't it? Odd. More doors close and yet new ones opening all the time.
Anyway, have a good one. Stay safe.

JT

P
P
Where the heck have you been?

Aw, just hangin' out at home, in my pj's, with Little Man. He's not so little anymore. Can you believe he's already 19 months old?!?!?!?! \:o

Are you going to be FlyGirl or P&DB

Well, FlyGirl was gonna be my alias. 'Til I realized that I don't need one here. I was trying to let the past be my past. But then it hit me: My *past* is the reason I'm here. It's the reason I am who I am. No shame in that, right? I'll forever be preggo here on these boards (but, thank gawd, not in real life ).

Life has turned out pretty sweetly for me

Yeah, so I've been reading... A new car, huh? ;\) Go get 'em, girl!

Where should we start our old-school thread? You let me know, and it's done!

B
B
Let me know too! Oh, and Booh!

F
FA Offline
F
Hey Spit....how ya doing? Nice Holiday???? I'm gonna REALLY enjoy mine in about 6 days or so! ;\)

Man who walks with BIG stick!
FA #1316584 01/04/08 12:50 AM
P
P
\:D Al!!!? (Rubbing my eyes): AL????!!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Gang!

OH my goodness!! Ghosts! Ghosts are coming out of the woodwork!
Al...you're alive! I'm so glad. What'sup??? Your "boo" scared the poo-poo out of me. Shame on you, you old lurker, you. \:\) How are your boys? What's new? Are you seeing anyone? Do you know what happened to Windy City Beth? What about the rest of the Harem? Done any writing lately? I'm just full of questions.

I don't know where, Preggo, but an Oldtimers thread is definitely in order here. You know, I am finding out that there are still "issues" that we survivors need help with. And I don't think they necessarily fall under "Divorced but not Done" (Especially considering that there a quite a few here who did manage to save their marriages and not get divorced.) Maybe we'll just have to start one and then the administrators will give us our own new category.

FA. I'm way out of the loop on your situation. I'm just not here often enough to keep up. I picked up bits and pieces from scanning other threads. Whatever you are up to...have fun

Happy New Year!

Spitty

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
H
H
Spitty,

I am well. Having a little cell phone issue this morning, and wanted you to know I would be changing my cell phone number today. I will let you know what it is OK?

Hooolly

Bomb 1/06
D dismissed 11/07, attempt reconciliation. Premature.
Divorce final October 31, 2008.
OW looks like bad history. Over.
Still hopeful. Baby steps.
In R with my X.
S
OP Offline
S
Hooolly,

Great! Can't wait to hear from you. Hope you didn't break any bones skiing.

Hugs,
Spitty

Mark Twain
P
P
Checked in over in the Oldtimers. After the posting that bigAl, Burgbud and I did several years ago -- which, I thought then, would *surely* get us booted off this place -- I doubt the admins will have a problem letting us oldtimers hang out over in Surviving. ;\)

I'll be talkin' to ya...

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Gang!

I'm back from my world traveling. Spent 10 days in Israel on a tour with folks from my church. It is amazing over there. It truly is another world. I saw things that were 2000 years old. The US is such a baby compared with other parts of the world.

Other than traveling, life is ticking along on a pretty regular schedule. Nothing new or exciting to report. Hope you are all well and settling into the new year.

Hugs,

Spitty

Mark Twain
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard