Separated - August '06
Married - 10yrs, Together 18
Not feeling WAH's internal struggle - Feb '08
M
M
Mary,

Checking in as promised.....

How are you?

Please update when you can. I promise to login in again this week before I head out of town on Friday.

Hugs and PMA

;-)

MariS

"Going for the Gold & not the Booby prize"

Become the change you want to see.....

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
M
M
Mary,

Checking in on you.

Have been thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and prayers. Update when you can.

Hugs!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
M
M
Mary

Checking in on you and hope you are well.

???

Hugs

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
M
M
Mary,

Are you doing okay????

Sending you PMA & thoughts/prayers.

Hugs!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
OP Offline
Journaling.....

whew! it's been a while since i've posted. i'm reading my old posts and man have i come a long way. EMOTIONALLY that is. i look back at how sad i was with all this mess. i wish i could go back and slap myself and say WAKE UP.....things are gonna be just fine, you'll see!!!!

we live and learn.

anyhow, things are so much better for me. i feel good about myself, my business, my family and my future. the only thing is my health. i have always had THE hardest time working out. i'm in no danger health wise, but i see all these young single women out there and i just wanna scream! why can't i get myself in gear? i go to the pharmacy and look at all the diet pills on the shelves. which one to take? i once took Trimspa and my face blew up. i was allergic. go figure. i've tried Metabolife (when it had ephedra), Dexatrim, and even prescribed pills. problem with all of them is that i get so jittery that i freak out. i don't like feeling like i'm gonna jump off a roof because i'm so high on caffeine. know what i mean? so last year i was working my butt off, 6 days a week no pills. i lost a lot of weight and i felt GREAT! these days, i don't feel like working out but i feel sluggish. so there's my problem nowadays. trying to stay fit, keep looking young even though i've got a couple of grays, and staying positive about everything.

Marriage is good.

to this day i can't believe those words come out of my mouth. we do have our spats but not like before. i hold my tongue when it comes to the past. why bring up negativity. if i want to move forward i have to let go of the past. things happened the way they did for a reason. i don't want to rack my brain over it though. i'm 34 now..........i need to look forward to 40 and my kids graduating.

then what? i'll be 40, no kids at home couple of years after, i won't feel 20ish.......

wouldn't be a hoot if i went into MLC???? wait, i think they call it menopause!!!!!!!!!!!

me = 34
H = 35
kids = 3
worst day of my life: march 24, 2006
he filed: april 20
Present day: Wedding ring on, he's looking forward to another baby, taking day by day, we talk about our feelings whenever possible.
O
O
Originally Posted By: maryfromaustin
Marriage is good.

Wow! What a change. It's nice to hear a success story. Thanks for giving the rest of us an update. Here's hoping that you continue to rack up one success after another on the road to marital bliss. \:\)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard