Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
M
M
Quote:
Hairdog, who never thought he'd write "I'd settle for sex with your cow."

Honey, you could have the bunny and the lion too since you respect women. The monkey is on hold until you read the Tynan book.-LOL-JK

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver
C
C
I think this is all Mojo’s hidden bestiality sex coming to light. I knew there was a reason I was getting a little nervous about replying to her sexual contract terms regarding “….and it might be better if we discussed our level of comfort with some of the sexual preferences we might exchange on our "pick" nights.” I may have dodged hanging in a sling from the underside of a donkey, or would it be riding the beast while Mojo hangs in the sling! Dunno, but I might never “choke my chicken” the same!

Cobra
L
L
Quote:
all this FOO, monkeys, bunnies, "inner child" stuff is a load o' b.s. psychobabble

I have to agree Choco.
I'm enjoying reading it though MJ. It's all quite fascinating, but I doubt it's going to help too much in the "all I want is a good F#ck" department or even the "can't we just have a happy M" department.
Waaaayyy overthinking this stuff.
That new poster guy, uhm...I think his name is Abyss mentioned something similar. As an outsider looking in to this board it does come off as a lot of "who ha". People thinking all this brain food (psycho books, etc) are going to provide some breakthrough. And I teach this stuff! So I'm not totally talking out my azz. But maybe some. \:\/
It just seems some people overly rely on a book or a theory or a whatever to give them the answer. When really the answer is different for every single one of us. We all need to find our own way. And I am enjoying reading about all of you finding your way as well.

M
M
Quote:
I think this is all Mojo’s hidden bestiality sex coming to light. I knew there was a reason I was getting a little nervous about replying to her sexual contract terms regarding “….and it might be better if we discussed our level of comfort with some of the sexual preferences we might exchange on our "pick" nights.”

Har de har har. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. (But do it quick before the grownups catch us.)

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver
C
C
Hee Hee Hee...

Cobra
B
B
Well after my laughter subsided, and trudging through the rest of the thread, HD, I agree with Martelo. We are taking your word that you pushing WHO I AM with your actions.
Bravo.

HD, where r u, man? what's happening in your universe? your stalker friends want to know. \:\)

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Is 43:18-19

If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It's on its way. It will come right on time. Hab 2:3

Part 4
N
N
Awesome advice cobra.

I used to use things in the media as a segway to convos. The result? My W's anxiety visibly went up when one of these topics appears.

It seems like it would be better to put it out there at random times.

Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time -Steven Wright
N
N
HD,

Aside from the the lack of ML, are you happy with things?

Last edited by NotATLDave; 02/28/07 12:14 PM.

Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time -Steven Wright
S
sat567 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey dave, hey isaiah.

I'm still here, burning up the boards, but just not posting much on my thread. Things are going fairly well with me, with W being particularly generous with touch, kisses, hugs. Am I happy? I try to be. We are, for the most part, getting along better in the past couple weeks, than we normally do.

One thing that has gotten in the way has been some problems related to my older kids. I don't want to get into that here, but generally, it's been requiring a lot of my attention lately.

I'm wondering, Dave, which advice Cobra gave that you particularly liked. It's a long thread, so give me a clue, please.

Hairdog

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard