Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hey Alex!!!

I was thinking about you last week and wondering how you were. Had dinner at the Keg with Rayanne and Laurin a couple of months ago - the same Keg I had dinner with you!

So glad to hear you are a "sucess" story. Gosh, your little girl must be getting big. So nice you stopped by.

Barb

Funny, I drove by that Keg not long ago and was thinking about you. With the weather we're having, you won't need to go to Florida this year -- have the gang come here.

We're doing well, and little girl is 7 and a real livewire. Kids are thriving, h and I are sorting through the usual things that normally beset a marriage, especially that new concept of Sleep is the New Sex!!! :)

Be well,
Alex

Alex: It's NOT??? Hmmm... sounds like things are getting back to normal. I am so happy for you.

My son is now living in your city and Josh (BF) too so I spend more time there than ever.

Didn't know in Oct it would be so nice this winter so I did book myself away but I will be working part of the time.

Gosh, its so good to hear from you and that your M has truly SURVIVED!!!

Barb

BDoll, do you still have my contact info? Drop me a line re when you're next in town, and we'll try to get together.

Yes, our M survived, but we still go through rocky moments/days/weeks. I can honestly say that the experience, though horrible, really forced me to grow up on many fronts. And the DB "instruction" helped that process immeasurably. But I know I'm "preaching to the converted."

Alex:

I would love to do that. I'm not sure that I do still have your email, though. Can you email me, please

travelbarb@hotmail.com in case you've also lost mine.

Barb

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard