Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
3K451 Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't post around here a whole bunch. I used to. Time was I came here for a lot of reasons. Now I don't have the time I once did. The only desire for me to be here occasionally is to check up on old friends.

But I came across a pretty cool website. Actually, I found out about this because I get Dr. Ruth's email newsletter LOL and there was a link to it.

You might enjoy http://www.exinthecity.com/. Look for the link "What stage of ex are you in?"

It's quirky, it's humorous, and I see it all now. I've been divorced for what seems like forever. But every word in it is true.

I'm having such a good time with my life right now. There will come a time when you can redefine yourself and your life sans any insane MLCer, addict, whacko, or other ALLCAPS !@#$%^!@#@#$ ratass moron b@st@rd you divorced.

Enjoy!

HAHA, Keyz!!! That's perfect!!!!

P
P
Keyz
How true.
Life does begin after divorce.
I love it.

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
S
S
Well now Keys I wish you would come right out and tell us how you feel! Not sugar coat it like you do!!!lol
Hey coming up to 5 years post bomb and life is fantastic!
Got a promotion at work with a 50% pay hike, a wonderfull sweetie, kids are settling, even getting along with the X (keeping one eye open though lol)I'm living the dream as they say! Who'd have thunk it, I remember the pain of those early days and hope I always will (a little bit anyways) as what a phenominal personal growth it inspired! C.

Every day above ground is a good one!
S
S
Well now Keys I wish you would come right out and tell us how you feel! Not sugar coat it like you do!!!lol
Hey coming up to 5 years post bomb and life is fantastic!
Got a promotion at work with a 50% pay hike, a wonderfull sweetie, kids are settling, even getting along with the X (keeping one eye open though lol)I'm living the dream as they say! Who'd have thunk it, I remember the pain of those early days and hope I always will (a little bit anyways) as what a phenominal personal growth it inspired! C.

Every day above ground is a good one!
3K451 Offline OP
OP Offline
Spit...me sugarcoat? LOL. I even realize that about myself.

Oh well. I wasn't raised that way. Polite, yup. Call it as I sees it...well my dad is to thank for that one in me. My sisters will remind me now and again I'm a spitting image of him.

Amazing ain't it? All those goodies? Sounds like Christmas came early for you. You must've been very, very good this year

Life's been good here too. I've been contracting, making good money, wonderful guy in my life, and I'm now trying to get back in school. Also thinking about buying a Jeep Liberty. Not sure if I want to do that yet. I'll probably get convinced when winter really hits here!!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard