Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
CeMar:

Well, I agree with you on one level, though I would probably use different language... but I think I get the gist of what you are saying.

The rub comes in when one spouse is holding the other hostage... in your particular example, because you are unwilling to leave your M, your W holds all the power and always will.

I believe there are things you could change about yourself that would shift this balance of power without you needing to leave the M. But given that you do not respond a lot here to people, it's hard for me to do anything with you other than general suggestions... and I don't believe those general suggestions are really going to help you.

Just out of curiosity... have you ever worked with one of the coaches from this site by phone? Would you be willing to try? It would give you a high degree of privacy...

Corri

O
O
Corri...

I've registered because you've really peaked my interest with your advice in this thread.

How is the "tease the hell out of her while not expecting reciprocation" carried through "sincerely"? I don't see how it's possible for an HD (me) to act sexy/flirty without the desire to ML to my LD W...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you...can you describe an example/situation??

C
OP Offline
C
We figured out what was wrong with my wife's attraction to me, or lack there of. Turns out she had never had a real O in her entire life. Once that happened, things have been looking decidedly good.

If this continues, there are only the other 1000 problems we need to work on. However, one of the largest is out of the way.

C
C
Wow Corey,
What a revelation. Having things on an even keel in the sexual arena certainly can contribute to a better attitude in tackling other issues. Best of luck to you and your W.

I don't mind the sun sometime The images it shows I can taste you on my lips And smell you in my clothes Cinnamon and Sugar And softly spoken lies You never know just how you look Through someone elses eyes BHS-"Pepper"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard