Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#784611 08/17/06 11:35 AM
FRIEND Offline OP
OP Offline
Yep, I found out the Ex was still talking to and seeing FUG, mind you it wasn't alot, but he is still confused, and I just can't go along with it anymore.

He said he was 100% sure in what he was doing, but has not put forth 100% towards working on us.

I told him I was closing the door on us. When and if he can ever honestly tell me he isn't seeing her and that it is finally really over maybe just maybe we could try, but until then I am way to good to be sharing him or competing in anyway with anyone else.

I just don't need to............and that's a wonderul feeling.

So I continue to survive here in Surviving, my home away from home.

I have a feeling he's going to be lost forever, kinda sad.........but nothing I can do about it.

Love to you all,
Friend

((Friend))
You're right....you are to good and don't you forget it!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Tony in a couple of weeks. We'll have some fun and forget about all this BS!!!

(((Friend))): I am SO sorry. I know how hard you've tried and how bitter a disappointment this must be. These guys just can't seem to get out of the mess they've made. I was so afraid that this would happen, that's why I felt the need to "caution" those on the MLC bb who were doing the Happy Dance that they had found your situation to rejoice in. Someone was getting back together after 5 years.

I have been at this 5 years this month. I wouldn't take H back for all the tea in China. With or without a new R, I am a much happier person all the way around.

Friend, you know I care about you a lot but I have one comment to make here. You didn't close the door completely. What you said to him was that you left it open a bit. You gave him your criteria. Remember - that is just what he uses to get you every time. He will tell you whatever it is you want to hear and he knows that you have that little part of you that will fall for it every time.

You know you are among friends here in MLC. I know you can never say never and I give you tons of credit for trying once more. We will support you no matter what happens.

You, Jill & Tony are getting together??? In my favourite locale???? Boo Hoo Hoo. I wanna come too.

Barb

FRIEND Offline OP
OP Offline
qoe,

That Saturday would be great, and Tony says anyday we pick is fine with him. What a man.

Barb,

Guess I did leave that door open alittle didn't I, hmmmm guess I haven't Let Go all the way yet....still working on that.

Hi FRIEND,

Well, I'm sorry that your EX is so selfish. And I completely agree with you; if he's not working on it 100% then you need to go on. But you know that you hung in there for an amazingly long time, and somehow there is a silver lining to this.

And, yes, you deserve a medal (but don't get too greedy, as I might merit one soon also)lol.

<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>

Cristina Maria
Hi Sweetie,

Man you sure have been through the mill, but in spite of it all, you have your head on straight and you sound strong, and believe me I know it's gotta hurt.

It's not only you that he couldn't get it together for, he couldn't even do it for his kids. I find that so sad. Lucky for your girls that they have such a wonderful and loving Mom. They are who they are because of you!

We love you Friend..............

Bethie

Barb,
It would great if you could join us!!! I'll be there from Aug 31 thru 5 Sept.
Jill

Hmmm... Just never know. I'll think on those dates. Probably have to hold off on Florida till later in the Fall, but I'm thinking....

Thanks for the invite.

Barb

Friend, Sorry to see you back over here--I was hoping that he was actually going to put forth an effort this time. But you know that you are among friendly faces.

Just wanted to give you a big hug {{{{{{{{{Friend}}}}}}}}} and a big welcome back!

I posted on your thread over in Piecing last night. I'm totally disgusted with your X--but very proud of you for standing up for yourself and your needs. You are all that matters now.

Take care, and hope to talk to you soon. DNO

K
K
Friend
I am sorry about how things are going in your sit.

I am always amazed and envious when I hear of couples who get back together after a longer time apart, like we are, but then I realize how painful it must be to re-live it all over again, not sure if I could handle that.

You sound very positive and in control though! Your H must be one mixed up dude to risk losing you!

Wishing you the best.

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard