Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
TNP #1658883 11/26/08 02:31 AM
T
TNP Offline OP
OP Offline
T
wow three months between posts, what's going on? Must be that gal stuff. So whats been happening. D17 is now D18 and her bday party was at the family home, x2b's 'partner' was there and so was i. w asked me if i wanted to make a speech and i said shure. w talked first and then handed over to me 'now C's father would like to say something'. Seems she cant bring herself to mention my name nowadays. So I thanked the x2b by name for her efforts re the party and did my inpromptou speech. Went well, brought d18 to tears and she nearly got me going too.

loverboy, who works interstate and stays over whenever he's in town, is welcome to x2b i dont want her anymore. She left me to die in the gutter so i'm done. Still not gonna file though, her party she can do it.

Turned 50 early november, no raging party for me, very quiet. Have never felt better mentally in my life except maybe when i was a little kid.

Still haven't been back to AA, don't think i will either, well maybe just to catch up with some people for xmas. I feel it held me back a bit as far as feeling good about myself goes, I do not consider myself an alcoholic anymore i had a major drinking problem for shure but i ain't got one no more thats for shure.

i feel the best thing i've done these last few years is to have made a commitment to myself that i would try to be as mindful as possible in everything i do. It has helped me tremendously to drop my attachments and aversions to people, places & things. everyone on this site should do themselves a favor and look into it and get some for themselves. It cost's nothing and you can gain so much. i now pretty well much live without fear and am not lost to regret about things done in the past or living in fantasy's about the future.

Thank you x2b for giving me the opportunity to find this amazing
way to exist.

Good luck people.

TNP #1733539 03/14/09 10:39 AM
T
TNP Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Have decided to file myself.

Enough is enough. 3+ years is quite enough. Her loss.

The government over here is giving us $900 as an economic stimulus package & I'm using 1/2 of it to pay for it.

I'm good with it, ex2be will know about it when I get details back from the courts. I planning to tell her before I serve her the info by mail.

On with the show.

TNP #1733575 03/14/09 02:35 PM
J
J
Sorry it did not work out Paul. Mine did not either as you know. Sometimes enough IS enough.

The D-paperwork is just that: paperwork. Even after it is done the time to heal is a long road. But you will do fine.

Strength and Honor.

Jeff

Current Thread
T
TNP Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Looks like I'll have to change this title to "exW says I will never trust her again".

Went to D court last week. Is final one month and one day from the court date. 28 June actually. I ended up filing, it was an anti-climax and was just a formality. Was easy to do in the end and has given me, and her I guess, some closure.

Still feeling on top of the world. A marked difference to when I came to this site.

Pretty well my whole story is on this one post. The thread was started at the end of july 2006 so it might just make it to three years.

To anyone out there just new to this, I do wish you luck. It might not turn out like you wanted it to, but its gonna turn out regardless. Enjoy the ride.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard