Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Interesting.... not so sure the purple fits, maybe if combined with turquoise or periwinkle (my top three colors) then it's closer. Afraid to muss my hair? Only if it's a quickie on the way somewhere. Only interested in my own gratification? Must admit, that if I find myself with a partner who seems clueless about my gratification I will flat dump 'em. It's one thing when they are young and inexperienced. But these days, if a grown man is clueless or inept, well, life is too short. But I do try to give as good as I get.

Fun though, to read the colors and figure out which of the men in my past fit which description!

H
H
Quote:

pink:happy tommorrow
Persons who like pink show a reluctance to mature in sexual matters: women tend to tease, to promise more than they intend to deliver. In some cases they flaunt their femininity -- but because they secretly hate men. A great percentage of prostitutes boast entire wardrobes in pink. Men who like pink are the philanderers and flirts. They are the type who will make three dates for the same evening and not keep one, preferring to pick up a dish in some bar instead. Women whose husbands like pink should keep a secret nest egg.

GEEZ. And you put PINK in lower case letters too!. I've looked lucky and sure can't find anything that suits me. I love men - gave birth to 3 boys after all. One thing about me is I'm sure not a tease, I tend to tell it like it is and don't play games.

But then, I read your caveat that the color should be what's most in my closet, which BTW, is not pink. A scan of my closet suggests black or white for the most part - but every color under the rainbow in between.

So is it the color we like to look at most, or the color we wear most often?

I
I
Quote:

PURPLE: Ia-hawkeye,2nd chance
Lovers of purple frequently consider themselves to be too sophisticated for a fun romp in the sack. Women sometimes are the type who hate to mess their hair. Men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. In both sexes purple partners are more concerned with their fulfillment than anyone else's gratification.

Whew! I can live with that. I thought you were going to say something REALLY awful - like is a nymphomaniac or has a Barney fetish!

OP Offline
Happy,I copied n pasted,just like you.I didnt put pink in lower case.Besides didnt Aerosmith do a song about Pink.

Thrive/dont just survive Think good thoughts Hug your kids peace
OP Offline
2manywords,there you go,I like it.Thinking positive.I'm sure you are a superstar,and will be again.

OP Offline
2nd chance,isn't it fun to have to fix your hair,and try to make it seem like nothing happened.Sometimes that is the best fun of the evening.lol.
btw,I'm willing to learn something new.Are you a good teacher?

Which reminds me.I haven't preposed yet.

OP Offline
Friend,,,,Ready to do the Vegas trip,tp the chapel?We could have the ceremony available online for 24 hrs.
I always wanted to act like Dennis Rod-Carm-Electra.

OP Offline
Hawk,I have worn a Barney costume before.So if thats what it takes,to turn you into a nympho.More fun them tipping cows.

Vegas sounds great, don't know about the Chapel part, I don't even know YOUR color. lol

H
H
Quote:

Besides didnt Aerosmith do a song about Pink.

PINK is my fa-vor-ite crayon!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard