Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#587774 11/24/05 11:23 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Happy Turkey Day I've got 3 bottles of wine to choose from later this evening...I'll probably go with the blackberry merlot

~April I'm not with stupid anymore. Dimples
S
S
#1 wine me!!! C,.

Every day above ground is a good one!
K
K
I had a beer again, an IPA from NY called (are you ready for this?) "Hoptical Illusion."

Happy T-day!

K

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
A
OP Offline
A
Ah, no internet at home until tomorrow.

I hope you all had a pretty good weekend and holiday...

Will update and post more tomorrow.

A
OP Offline
A
Finally back online at home! It only took a week...stupid cable company.

Not much going on. STBX called the kids on Turkey Day. He called last night, but we were gone. To my surprise, he called again first thing this morning. It wasn't even 8:30! Is it wrong that I think he's up to something? LOL. Maybe he's just missing the kids more as it gets closer to Christmas. I'm not going to dwell on it. Two calls in a little over a week (well, 3 technically) is much different from the norm....oh well.

K
K
#1!

Oh, you'd been gone so long I figured this must be a new thread. And I finally clued in to how the wine gets distributed in this forum.

Thanks,

K

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
A
OP Offline
A
I have plenty of wine to go around

B
B
Well that was a long winded update.

How are you doing?Good I hope.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
A
OP Offline
A
lol, Briget

So, if anyone saw my other thread from last night, you'll know that someone hijacked my password for my yahoo accounts. He/she said, eventually, that they were just trying to get some info about me for someone that wanted to know more about me. Several friends seem to think it's the STBX. I didn't get that impression. I really don't know who it was or why they'd want to get info. It was pretty scary though. I'm suprised I'm not feeling as violated as I would have expected. This person went through my email...read things that were private....I'm not even angry about it anymore. Maybe I'm just glad to have my "life" back and it'll all hit me later.

In other news, the guy I've been seeing surprises me all the time. We're not serious...maybe a few steps beyond good friends (except for the one-time sex thing)...but he's just a really good guy. In case I haven't mentioned it, he's divorced and has 2 kids. He has them on weekends, but would love to have them all the time. He's a really good dad, and that's good for me to see...just like the good dads on this site...proof that not all guys are like my STBX.

#587783 12/04/05 09:37 PM
A
OP Offline
A
The X and I have a temporary separate maintenance order in place. We have a final hearing for that in March. I said from the beginning that he wanted the D and he'd have to file for it. It's been over 1.5 years and he hasn't filed anything.

Should I file for it? The S.M. is practically a divorce, but neither of us can remarry...only difference. He's been living with OW since before the bomb. I'm in no hurry to remarry anyone. I figured I'd file if I ever did meet someone.

What should I do? Do I file, just to get it over with? Do I stay with the S.M. and see how long it takes him to do it?

Help.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard