Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
OP Offline
G
Hairy, Happy Bday! Hope MrsHD comes through with flying colors (and a willing heart) for you today.

S
S
Aw, GGB, I thought nobody noticed.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Doubt that W will come through, but I love her anyway.

Hairdog

Happy b-day, hairdoggie!

Hope you have a great day, Hairdog!

Happy Birthday Hairdog! Have a good one with all the hopes that your SSM friends can give you and get the SSM crowd's favorite birthday present.

Scott
-Who's b-day is tomorrow and has no chance of getting any as his W is out town helping her parents prep for selling their house and downsizing.

"Satisfaction is not guaranteed." Rule #19 Ferengi "Rules of Acquistition"
F
F
In Finnish, you wish someone a Happy Birthday by saying 'Paljon Onnea' - which loosely translated means 'lots of luck'.

Think it's pretty appropriate. Hope you have a good one!

S
S
Wow...thanks Scott. And special thanks to Focused Flutist who came out of hiding long enough to wish me Paljon Onnea. Now, back in exile, you expatriate!

Hairdog, who's farkin' 44!

G
OP Offline
G
Hey HD, what's wrong with being 44 anyway? I've been 44 for 5 months and 1 day already! Only thing I notice is that I'm not 20 anymore

S
S
Phew...I just finished an assignment that I've been avoiding for a month and a half. I even knew that it was due on my birthday, but I still put it off. If only I didn't procrastinate...if only I put as much effort into my work as I do into my personal life.

I guess I could start a bulleting board for "motivation starved employees." I'm definitely LD.

Oh, and regarding the question of whether my W will "honor me with her body" this day, I doubt it, but she can't say that she doesn't know that I want it on my birthday. I said, very clearly, in an MC session about a month ago that there are certain days that a person has a justifiable expectation of sex: Birthday (both yours and your spouse), anniversary, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day.

I won't count my orgasms until they've "popped."

Hairdoo

E
E
Happy Birthday HD,

Your thread is one that I still follow in the SSM forum with the hope that one day I'll read that your W "gets" it and gives you the loving that you want. I've never forgotten how encouraging and kind you were when I used to post here; your W is a lucky woman.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly be broken.
C. S. Lewis

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard