Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#345031 09/06/04 06:16 PM
OP Offline
Has it really been 5 year since I was directed to this site.Seems like only yesterday,I was hurting and looking for a way out of this nightmare called mid life crisis.

I was looking into mediation on line and some one from a laywers site sent me here.

I've had alot of laughs and some tears here.Met some really nice people.Most have moved on.With or with out their spouce.But all in all.It's been good.I've learned alot.
Like I'm a great guy.A decent father.And that having confidence in yourself really goes a long way.
I'm going to leave it at that.

Any of you oldie moldies want to tell me how your doing.I hope to see some old names here.
Rondo,Rich and of course all you lovely ladies.
(Wolf whistle)

Thrive/dont just survive Think good thoughts Hug your kids peace
#345032 09/06/04 09:06 PM
Hi Lucky!

Well, I hesitated to respond at first = didn't want to be referred to as a "Moldie Oldie", but I guess after 3 years on the bb - I AM!!!

You sound great! How are your kids doing? They are the LUCKY ones = they have you for their dad.

I have moved on. Trying to get my divorce, nearing a financial settlement. H is nastier than ever, but I've made it clear to him that at this point he has to leave me alone. He is still living with maggot and has not budged from "angry" mode. Oh well.

I have been dating Josh for 6 months and we get along great. He lives in Toronto so its about a 75 min drive, but currently he is working in Montreal from Mon to Thurs - a one hour flight away. Still, that has been a deterrent to our weekly "dates". My kids like him. Do we have a future? Who knows. Just enjoying what we do have.

I still talk to Pearl almost every day. I visited her in England in March and she joined GD1 and I in Orlando for my birthday in January. Her H is still with Anaconda and her son is leaving for college in 2 weeks.

That's about it for me. I will be keeping my house, cottage, car and kids. Does it get any better? YES! He signed off my business and I won't be paying him support. Am I paying big bucks for what I got??? Yes, I am. But I'm glad to get the monkey off my back.

And...

That's all the news that is the news up here in Canada!

Barb

#345033 09/06/04 11:17 PM
P
P
Lucky
I know what you mean about the board being a life saver when we first encountered our x-spouses MLC..
My bomb dropped 4 years this January.
Will be divorced 1 year this January.
Never knew I could have so much fun un-attached.
My sons and I are closer than ever.
Dear ole Dad is somewhere in the woods with his loveable Harley Whore.
Now if these Hurricanes will just behave life will be great.
Wishing you the best.

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard