Not exactly the answer I was looking for.

You’ve said the same things in the past. Talking to lawyer, money, priorities. You’ve said for over a year your priorities are you and the kids.

Keeping it business isn’t strictly an emotional thing, but glad to hear this. So no more family holidays, weekends and get togethers than right?

Put the target where you want it, not where Steve told you a starting point was. It was a suggestion from him to try to get you to change the way you are thinking.

You are living a moral life, not necessarily a strong one. With that said, though Jesus wants us all to fix our marriages and live in a loving moral marriage, he knew we are an evil species at heart and gave us the ok to divorce under circumstances. Even Jesus recognized some marriages will drag a person to hell. Do you know those reasons rock? I guarantee you do.

Keep shifting your thinking about your W. Doesn’t matter what she wants, it can and will change. Focus on you you you. You haven’t yet.

I also want to point out, your response, while throughout and articulate, is the exact reason someone thought you were AI. You have zero emotion in your replies. Just my take