Good Morning Gerda

Oh my goodness, those goal posts keep getting moved back further and further. (((Hugs)))

A MLCer will use, and in the ugliest form of use, the legal system to foster their own misguided ends. They will threaten and/or take legal action, submit frivolous law suits, involve police, get restraining orders, and so on. Obviously each person is different and their perversion and twisting of the legal system will vary. My XW merely threaten me with calling the police, on New Year’s Day no less, if I did not immediately provide her with the last year Child Care income tax information from what was once our computer. Lol. The very first day of the new year. And income taxes aren’t due until April 30th, and forms aren’t even out at January 1.

However, your H is the epitome of this. He has threaten you, and twisted the legal system into so many knots, which you keep having to unravel. And he is on what, his third or fourth lawyer. Finally finding one that is willing to do and see things his way.

Overall, none of it has stuck. All these years and effort by H. And nothing. He is still racking up more on an already enormous legal bill, the house is still not sold, and he still hasn’t got equity from you or any sale. His motivations are deeply weird. An angry dog with a bone, he just won’t let go of his grudge or whatever is driving him.

Dust off my dear. See the new goal post placement. And keep moving forward.

This is only business, and your life is so much more than these wasteful efforts of H and his crew (GF, broker friend, etc.). Let your L deal with it, as much as you can. You continue to focus and live on more important things.

D