Rejoice, 180s are part of DBing. However, you should not use 180s as an excuse for breaking other DB principles. For instance, if you were already good at GAL before BD that doesn't mean you should 180 on GAL after BD. That doesn't even make logical sense.

So when there is a principle to not share a bed with a cheating spouse you don't 180 on that.

Also, affection is not part of DBing. The analogy I like to use is car maintenance. Marriages are like cars, if you do the routine maintenance the car will run smoothly. So to keep the marriage running smoothly you need to do the maintenance: affection, date nights, sex, doing things together. However, if you skip routine maintenance and have a major breakdown, routine maintenance won't fix it. If you skip oil changes and your car's engine blows, changing the oil will be futile. Trying to be affectionate with a WAS after BD because you failed to be before will also be futile.

Your best chance at saving your marriage is to properly DBing. That's why I wanted you to read Kitcat's threads because she tried to go your way with a cheating husband and ended up with sleeping with him while he was living with (and sleeping with) the OW. So he got his cake and ate it too! Your husband will likely never return to the marriage if he gets all the benefits of a wife from you while engaging with someone else. In fact, you are essentially rewarding him for cheating on you by becoming an awesome wife.

Never reward a cheating spouse. Unless you essentially want to end up being the OW (again read Kitcat's threads).

And you claim it is working, but is it? After your long previous response you came back with an update about a blow up with him. DBing half way never works.

I'm with you related to trusting in God. I'm extremely religious, in fact, that made me pretty unpopular on this site. However, trusting in God as a wife does not include putting up with adultery. I hope you understand that God's plan for marriage does not include one spouse allowing, almost condoning their spouse being intimate with someone else. In fact, if you think about that, that's pretty much the definition of an open marriage. And open marriages were never part of God's plan.