Originally Posted by Mike
Mach- What kind of old truck are you driving around in? I'm a Dodge fan however I love all old cars and trucks. Plus Jeeps.

I came across an early eighties F-truck a few months back. Got it cheap and been doing some upgrades on things. It runs strong and is in really good shape. Just FYI, never trust 40 year old wiring harnesses.... : ) There's a group on a large social site that has a face, called Bullnose Fords that has a pic of it. It's pretty sweet actually.... If you get a chance, check it out. You would like' it...

Originally Posted by MikeP
So I mentioned before that my father in law is in the hospital. He is back in rehab for two more weeks and then may have to come home after that. Insurance will only pay for that amount of time. If his rehab nurse can't get argue with them and get him more time he will probably come stay at our house. This is going to be hard. He currently can't walk and can't use his hands much. W is super stressed and I'm getting there. Don't know how this will affect our R. Already causing some small amount of friction. The prognosis is he may get better in a month or two with a 20% chance he doesn't. This stinks. He was the most active 75 year old I've next with the exception of my grandmother, she was unbelievably active. I hate that this has happened to him, he is a great guy and a wonderful grandparent to our three kids. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts. I'm posting this here out of concern for what may happen with W and I, not using the forum as for unrelated personal stuff. This would be hard for a couple not in our sitch.

It certainly is hard for any situation, and I hope for the best outcome for you and your family....

Something that I've thought over the years, was that there can be no testimony without a test....

Everything right now is a test for you...

Maybe let your wife lead this, and just be the support.

???

Also, maybe let this "come" to you a bit. Don't borrow trouble from the future...