Originally Posted by MikeP
Dats, I'm sorry your going through this. I can't imagine how hard it must be. When my W moved out, our kids stayed with me so it wasn't nearly as hard as your situation. Good job on the bowling party. I have so many pics of my kids on my phone and regular old pictures as well. I love getting the old pics out and losing track of time looking at them. Good luck to you. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you.

Thanks Mike. I agree about looking back at the pictures. Reminds me to cherish them everyday and be mindfully present for them now as a model and not think about the things out of my control. Time is going by way too fast.

I am grateful that I purchased a zoom (70-200) with 2.8 aperture lens for my mirrorless camera prior to W BD. It is a must to get to the next level of sports photography in not well lit arenas. I saw my photographer game develop at the same time the girls on the team were.

I going to be fine. I have so much cleaning to take care of after all the W packed moving boxes are out. And have plan tonight tomorrow and Saturday.

Then spring hockey starts next week for both kiddos.