W moves out this Friday. Boxes packed in about every room. Had really sad 😢 moments during this process. Thinking why did I let this come this far.? Why didn’t I do something sooner to try to fix it? But then if I look back at it, the reason why I wasn’t doing that was because I was afraid if I did try that the big D would’ve been thrown at me then. so a good thing is a lot of clutter is being cleaned out. And similar to what Mike had just posted in his thread I am realizing I wasn’t as happy in this marriage either and now realizing I didn’t like how my wife treated me for years. If we would ever reconcile there would need to be so much change.
GAL. I collected the best photos I took from my daughters hockey team throughout the season and had them on the screen at their bowling party. All the girls loved it. All the parents loved it. Gave them access to my Google Drive so they can view or Transfer them to wherever they want. Brought so much joy to me. And gave the kids and their parents memories to Enjoy for a life time. I’m going out tomorrow night with a friend to watch a hockey game going out with my best friends Saturday to watch a hockey game. still walking. Need to do more of that but things are as good as it can be. Hope you all are all doing well now. take care of yourself.