Weird experience this morning. Driving to work, blasting my BTS dance playlist on my car stereo. Today is an annual fundraising drive for burn victims, where firefighters stand on the traffic islands and collect money. I was stopped at the light and put money in the boot. The firefighter started a whole long conversation with me (Where was I going? to work. Where's that? down the street. Where? Name the town. Are you an optometrist? (Wearing my glasses) No, a physician. The red brick building? No a block down. What's your name? What's your specialty?.... )

Now maybe he was just the world's chattiest firefighter. But I swear to god, it seemed like he was flirting with me. He looked to be in his 40's, no older than 50 I'm sure. What???? Maybe it was just my happy glow from singing all these uptempo songs for the last 20 minutes on my commute to work. But it made me think my white hair may not be such an obstacle to dating as I think??? He was cute, as most firefighters seem to be. Hmmmmmm.