Ginger,

I agree with bttrfly. You sound depressed, but I also think that you are exhausted and stressed with work and your counterpart. You have so much on your plate that stress almost appears like a "normal" thing for you. Stress can kill you and yes, it also affects your health...as you well know.

Can you get out of that office periodically and take a walk or get a coffee or just a moment to breathe? You need to find a way to "de-stress".

I would like to see you take just one week and leave the cleaning alone. Take the time when you come home from the job to just enjoy a bit of "me" time. It could be doing something with your daughter, going to a movie and/or show, walking, gym, or just simply relaxing at at home with absolutely no plans. Plan some nice, long bubble baths while sipping on some wine. You have to take care of yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. It's too late when you end up in the hospital with a heart issue or worse yet, in a casket. Please, please take care of yourself.