I am very proud of you. The ball is in his court and if he doesn't respond back to you within a reasonable time, then I would move forward and take this issue to court.

I do not feel sorry for him. Even though he is paying for a timeshare, he is still able to fly off to these places and do all of those fun things and they do cost money. As for his current wife's student loans, that is on her and she brought that into the marriage. I'm sure he was well aware of that.

This is all about your daughter and her needs. Time for him to cough up additional funds. She is no longer 2 and you can buy her off going to Walmart for her necessities. She's older and requires more expensive clothes, etc.

I do not feel sorry for him one bit and to toss out that comment about you having to disclose your salary. Next time he says that, tell the man that you have no problem sharing your information with the magistrate.

Good for you! Don't let this slide...time for him to grow up and face his parental responsibilities.