Glad to hear little G is doing well. Sad about her dad and how he puts her down the priority list. My ex did that with his D23 one too many times when she was a teen and is paying the price as she no longer wants him in her life. Thankfully he wasn’t doing that to our twins at a time when they would have been aware enough to understand that he was choosing to be away from them. It breaks my heart that D23 was old enough as despite her “I don’t care” attitude, I know that isn’t really the case. It’s just her way of convincing herself that it doesn’t hurt. I know it did and I know it still does. Anyway…I hope your ex has some kind of epiphany about what an ass he is being and takes steps to change things. I have certainly seen this in XH with our kids and am grateful they feel solid in their relationship with him.

Just curious… do you know for sure that your XH is cheating on his wife? Do you think she already knows and is just choosing to maintain the status quo? Or do you think she doesn’t know?