Bat,
Originally Posted by Bat
If it told the story another way, that he found someone else and fell in love, and had to leave me also because I can’t have kids and he wants a family, then people would be supportive to him.
Ummm...no. I know it hurts, but he is cheating on you. That's not acceptable behavior in a marriage regardless of how badly one wants children.

Originally Posted by Bat
Understanding that he wants a child.
Not sure you specific circumstances, but do know there are lot of ways to have children which don't include sleeping with another woman. Adoption, fostering, IVF, sperm bank, surrogacy...etc, etc.

Originally Posted by Bat
And if then after let’s say 1-2-3 years he would come back to me, also people would understand and think it’s romantic.
Not sure who would think this is romantic.

Originally Posted by Bat
Why I think the most likely scenario is no happily ever after with OW?
That IS the most likely scenario. However, it doesn't mean he'll come back to you. Did you read my summary of ExW w/OM1 and OM2? It's not uncommon. Plus, it doesn't mean you should accept the behavior.

Originally Posted by Bat
A) he nevers expressed this, always talks about coming back to me
Do not believe their WORDS. Believe their actions.

Originally Posted by Bat
, or staying with her for maybe a year and then move on alone if I don’t want him back or moving on to OW2 b) I know the stress and responsibility of a child is too much for him.
Bat, you're focusing way too much on H and OW. Your best path is to move forward for yourself in the opposite direction as H.

Bat, Are you in IC? We see plenty of people on here hoping their spouse and AP break up, but rarely see anyone hoping their H has a baby with OW and then returns to them in a year or two.

What are you doing for yourself? E.g., exercise, GAL, friends, hobbies, support, IC...etc.?