I have been watching some of the world juniors. Like hives and Conner bedard are future hall of famers for sure .

Tough loss last night for us. Disappointing really. They better get a W against the rangers Saturday.

BL- that sounds like some fun GAL! I went to killington with my exBF 4 years ago. He’s a snowboarder. I am not. I skied twice in my life. At 19 and 20 and my ex ruined that experience. So I said “let me try this” and I got snowboarding lessons at killington. That was a hard never again from me ! I couldn’t even move the next day and I thought I had a brain bleed. However , I am awesome at drinking by the fire in the lodge reading a book! And relaxing in a hot tub! I’m active, but I am not coordinated, lol .

My GAL continues tonight for date #2. We shall see. Tomorrow is birthday dinner and drinks for friend. Sunday I have to train at work for 4 hours.

GAL is fun, but it makes me tired. Im an old lady now. I go out and get out , but sometimes, I just want to be home in my sweats