LH,

If you don't respect someone, then don't post to them and just move on to another thread.

I know that you mean well and want to offer the best advice possible, but there are times that I have had to sit back and reread your postings because of the "tone", as they come across as bullying and insensitive. Some of your postings come across as "goading" posters into a reaction. Maybe this is your way to get your point across, but it has been suggested that you state your opinion once and then step back and allow the poster to mull over your response and if they want to take your advice they will and if they don't, so be it.

We have to remember that we are further along than some of the posters and we are looking at their situations from the outside looking in. Yes, we can see/sense what they are going through, but they can't see the forest for the trees just yet. We want to see them move along faster than what they are and get the situation over and done with. It is better to listen and gently guide them as they navigate the separation/divorce process. They have to go through the experience and learn along the way that no matter what, they will become stronger, more confident and wiser for that experience. They have to determine the pace that they will move forward.

All I ask of posters is to be respectful, whether you like the poster or not, and be mindful of what you post and how you post it.