Originally Posted by Rockon
Do you think I should say this to her? I have been thinking I have said everything I need to say and been clear where I stand. It’s my actions that need to speak louder than words. But I haven’t said that exactly!

Thanks

1. Nope! Remember what we said… NO TALKS! Here’s how it will play out.
“You should cancel sex trip.”
“Who said it’s a sex trip, that’s a lie. You’re bullying me. This is why I have to leave you.”
End result - same as you’ve tried over and over again. You walk away feeling like [censored], she has validated she is doing the right thing because you’re a monster. She now feels free to bang AP.

How many more times do you want to play the same game? Holding her accountable doesn’t work. Isn’t it time you tried something different? If every instinct you’ve had to hold onto her and convince her has backfired in your face and been wrong, then the opposite (not giving a sh*t and walking away) should be your new normal.

2. Your actions do speak louder than words. Exactly fn right. About time you started responding with actions.

“Have you thought about what I said about getting MC when I get back?”

“I’m not interested in counselling with someone who is going away with their affair partner.”

And before she can say one word to respond:

“I’m going for a run. Cya!”

And leave. No ifs, buts, maybes. If you don’t leave immediately you’ll both slip into the same old pattern.