Originally Posted by Newborn
Plus the 8 month old of course.
Valid excuse. I'll allow it. lol

For my sitch, I'm doing okay.

Monday is court (confirming with lawyer).
What is the court date for? Is anything being decided?

I think I'm mostly at the anger stage of grieving now vs acceptance.
The anger has lingered for me. It might take awhile.

You know how the rollercoaster goes - some days sad, some days angry, some days apathetic.
Yep. Good you recognize the swings - the more you understand the easier it is to process.

I told them to stop sending me pictures.
Good job!

I am going to a medical society meeting in October so he'll babysit then, and doing a spa day with my coworkers. This weekend I have friends in town so we're going out and that'll be fun. I'm still doing dance lessons, just solo. My dance instructor made us a tango routine to a tango version of a Fallout boy song since I'm in the cranky stages of breakup and it was pretty fun.
Sounds like good GAL! Keep it up.

I've noticed I'm spending a lot of money, I dunno if it's a compulsion since stbx claimed I'd worked too much and the financial insecurity concern had led me to do moonlight; or I'm just being hedonistic, or just so depressed about the housing market/current situation that I've given up on caring a ton about saving for a down payment, I dunno. I used to be really careful with spending and I'm a little upset at myself.
Lots of resources warn again major emotional purchases which put you in a hole - especially before the finances settle out - but I get the sense due to your profession and situation you'll be OK with the short term spending. No need to beat yourself up - you've recognize it, now adjust.

How is the baby???