Mach, I’m so sorry for your loss.

I think I missed the day of girl school where they taught that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are the gold standards for attractiveness. I just want to hold Brad Pitt down and wash his d@mn hair (and no, not in some sexually kinky way but in an actual oh my, clean up dude way). He’s so greasy looking. So, NO, even this fat girl would not be putting out for him. Ugh. Now, Tommy Lee Jones, on the other hand, with his rough face and deep voice, filling out those Wranglers and sporting that white cowboy hat, I’d consider it to keep him. Or Sam Elliott……sigh……….

But yeah, I have to go with the other ladies on this one. I know what I bring to the table so I’m not putting out just to keep someone. I’m also passing on creepy date package 2 also because I’m a big no on the Shakespeare (and poetry in general). As someone just pointed out, I just want someone genuine. Sparky got my attention because he made me laugh and he was unapologetically himself, warts and all. If you can make me laugh, I’m down.