Hey guys, it's been a minute, not sure why the spirit moved me to log in but I did so I'll ramble out an update. Life is great, busier than ever and digging it. Work is jamming, the kids' schedules are insane and the social calendar is pretty packed. I love it all. I see the ex alot at kids' school and sporting events and it's all good. We have done a bunch of holidays together as well and it's all good. All business.

As for the dating life, it has been nothing more than casual hookups/dates which has been working good for me and my busy schedule. It's pretty much been going as it always has during the single periods of my life, keeping it casual with different women rotating in and out of my schedule, until the universe decides to drop a special one in my lap that merits some movement toward monogamy. I'm feeling open to it when it happens but I don't pursue these things, they just happen in my experience. I was surprised to have a feeling of openess to monogamy sooner than I thought after BD, but given the fact that I was checking out of my MR about 5 years before BD, and its been 3 more years since then, that's a total of about 8 years without a real satisfying intimate R. That's the longest stretch I've ever had by far.

I remain thankful for the vets on the forum for hearing me out and letting me rant on and giving some great tips and affirmation. I have always felt a little like a fish out of water here in that I was never really looking to save the MR and was really turned off by the W's behavior, I think I was more looking for a place to spew out my thoughts and experiences. Aside from the immediate aftermath of BD, involving IHS and telling the kids which sukked, life is so much better now than the last 5 years of my MR. I mean waaaay better.

I have to concede I suk at weighing in on other people's sitches but there is a better possibility of me responding to stuff on this thread if there anything about my sitch that raises a question that someone has. Not exactly how it's supposed to work but's that all I got right now. Hope all you good people are well and trending upward!