Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by Valeska19
T - We don't know if Josh's relationship is toxic. It's displaying Toxic traits NOW as all marriages do when they are falling apart. Rewriting of history happens on both sides of the fence. Only time will settle the muddy waters of emotions... but sadly most don't last here long enough for us to truly help them.
Exactly it is clear he doesn't want the marriage to end. Tell me CW how telling him his wife deserves to go out and find good sex is empathetic.
I stumbled on this flame war about me lol.

If I recall, the sex comment was in reaction to my statement post BD that I knew she was having an EA and wanted to travel to meet him. Because it's post BD, and S is clearly on the cards, she's entitled to find her happiness.

I'm pretty sure the relationship was toxic from the start. I specifically recall incidents early on, and during the entire M. Now maybe they were just infrequent incidents at the start. And over time they got more frequent. Or if I manned up, they would be just be infrequent incidents. Who knows.

FWIW, deep down I know M needs to end. It's just easier to hold onto the hope that she'll change.