Hey Traveler,

I have a slightly different take on this whole thing, less about her and whether she's a good fit for you or not and more about YOU... this feels like a similar pattern that you've followed in the past. Swept a woman off her feet and once they're totally hooked you start to get disinterested. The women either start acting weirdly (maybe understandably, since they're totally into you and you're emotionally backing off; or, they feel like your relationship has gotten to a place where they can start to show you their vulnerabilities) or you decide to start sharing those oddities here that you saw earlier but didn't feel like sharing (because you want us to approve, maybe?). The exception is the women who treat you poorly (your exGF and the one who didn't like the way you swam or ate kabobs) -- those ones kept your interest.

I know others here have talked about children of trauma and how you define or feel love and I definitely think that is something you should think about.

I also agree that you do seem to really rush into these relationships and get to ILYs really quickly. It seems to me that taking things more slowly and really getting to know each other as humans and friends would be helpful for you, where love means really caring about the other person instead of the dopamine hit you get from the thrill of the chase/conquest, feeling wanted and cared for, etc. There is so much distance in the way you talk about all of these women-- it comes across a little like a science experiment where you're following a recipe of what to do to win a woman or be a good partner. I don't mean that to be mean at all-- really, just an observation. But it just strikes me that she seems like she's having a bad week (the sore throat could be COVID you know) and you aren't really giving her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe with good reason. Maybe she's not a good fit. But I think it comes down to -- do you really love her? What is love to you? Can you separate out the desire for companionship, how it feels to be wanted or needed, the great feeling of being accepted for who you are, the people pleasing aspects, and limerence-- how she makes you feel about YOURSELF-- from how you actually feel about her as a human being, warts and all? As Chris Rock says, you have to know and love the crust of a person to really love them. Feels like she's starting to show you her crust and it isn't so attractive to you.

Also... I am too lazy to go back and read, but earlier on in this R I thought you categorized her as active and that the 3 hour level was cool with you. It just feels like you're getting tired of her. Which is fine. But it is starting to feel like a pattern, a little.