Thank you so much for your reply. Currently, and for the last 6 years, my "kid-free" time is Saturday night and Sunday. This week, as an example, S8 has a two day swim meet and I'll be there both days volunteering. It's also the pool I swim at, so it's pretty fun and social for me as well. I've started doing laundry during the week so that's freed up some time on weekends, for sure. The cleaning crew just left, they come every other Friday, another big help. In terms of friends, my 3-4 close friends are saints. I am 100% vulnerable and honest with them, they are incredible and talk with me 3-4 times a week. I have noticed how much geography plays into this. I've met people from other towns who have huge networks of people, it's awesome. But my town has one high school, one middle school and an Acme haha, it's about as small town as it gets. I feel weird about a live in nanny but am definitely open to a college kid for after school homework help / tutoring for both boys. Never thought about a single parenting group on social media before, that sounds like something.