Originally Posted by LH19
Stop $hitting where you eat!

I don't think I have ever agreed with a post more on this entire board. CW, dude, come on now. Follow this up with what G said about you are changing your narrative and justifying. You first said you had been friends for x number of years and now it changes to just 6 months. You say she's attractive, good mom, you can talk to her for hours, but don't see her as a partner. If you don't see her as a partner, then STOP. You can be friends without doing the trips and sharing a bed and all that. If you don't want to meet her on her level of trips and activities, then she's not the right one for you. You can't expect every person you come across to match your intensity level for such things, but if that is important to you in a romantic partner, then stop trying to make people who don't fit into that mold fit into that mold. It is going to end badly every time you do it.

I agree with G...find some MALE friends to do these things with. I would bet a male friend wouldn't invite you to share a room, let alone a bed. LOL