Originally Posted by Dawn70
I'm doing all that I am willing to do, but I can't MAKE anyone else do (or not do, as the case may be) anything,

Now if only we could get the rest of the country, especially the government, to think the same way. Thankfully, it appears, FINALLY, that the real truth is starting to come out and people are starting to realize that we can't do much of anything to stop the spread of covid. Heck, in the last day or two, even the anointed one, Fauci, admitted that it's likely that at some point in time, everyone is going to get covid. EVERYONE!!! Well no shhhhht. Really? Myself and others have been saying that for well over a year now while others have being putting their lives on hold and hiding believing otherwise. The CDC director over the weekend admitted that 75% of deaths were in people with 4 - count them FOUR - or more comorbidities. In other words it was covid that pushed them over the edge. In other cases they died WITH covid not FROM covid. Again, we've been saying that since just about the start - oh but we were denying science. The CEO of Pfizer said days ago that his vaccine does little to nothing to prevent people from contracting omicron covid. Say it isn't so!!! Because all of the experts and the president have been telling us that if we all just get vaccinated we can't get covid. That's what we were told. Then on top of that, if your heads are not already exploding enough from all of this, they are now finally admitting that vaccinated people can't only get covid but can spread it. Still under consideration, not yet proven but suspected, those vax'd and boosted may actually have a HIGHER chance of contracting omicron than non-vaccinated. Wrap your heads around that one (again not yet proven so I'm not claiming it as fact - yet)

It brings us to where we should have been all along and where you are Dawn. We were told, it's not just about us or me it's about doing the right thing for others - it's about protecting other people, it's about school children not giving covid to their teacher to take home and if we all just get vaccinated none of this can happen. WRONG WRONG WRONG - B O O M ! ! ! ! ! !

It's clear that vaccines protect the person who received the vaccination. Me getting vaccinated does nothing for anyone else other than myself. It won't prevent me from getting covid, won't prevent me from spreading covid but should prevent me from dying from covid. It really was all about individuals all along.

Masks have also been pretty much debunked which is now why the mask advocates are shifting to real masks like N-95 that actually might stop some level of transmission but only if people actually are fit tested for them and wear them constantly and properly. That is very unlikely to happen and is just difficult in life. Again I'll point to the anointed one who yesterday wore his mask like a good little soldier until he came under fire for lying under oath then took his mask off. What good does that do? What good does walking in a restaurant to your table do with a mask, sitting down and taking it off. Can't spread covid while sitting I guess. And requiring vaccines in the name of helping others is going down in flames as well. Sad it had to take this long and trash so many people's lives in the meantime but sadly we can't turn back the clock. I won't even discuss washing your groceries before entering your house, closing playgrouds and golf courses, cancelling high school outdoor sports, one way isles in grocery stores and on and on and on and on.

Just keep doing what you think works for you Dawn because you can and should run your own life - not your school, not your government, not your friends, but YOU. Had we and they not criminally and unconstitutionally intruded into everyone else's life, not knowing what in the heck they were talking about, we'd all be much better off. Some figured this out quicker than others. Hopefully your school has learned some of these lessons and will keep the students in the classroom where they belong. It took me two years but I finally agree with Anthony Fauci - everyone is going to get covid at sometime in their lives.