Originally Posted by OnlyBent
There is nothing better than true friends, I'm happy for you that you have at least 3 in your life mate. Going through the sh!tty times reveals your friends true colours, its almost like its a gift.
Health, great friends/family and good kids is all you need in life. Anything else is just a cherry on top. I am helping a friend go through his eventual D and he always tells me he doesn't know what he would do with out me.

Originally Posted by OnlyBent
Have you heard from the lady since you ended things?
No. I don't expect to for awhile. She would have to have different goals moving forward and I am not so sure she ever will. She's a pretty strong chick and knows what she wants and I can't see her settling for anything less anytime soon.

On a side note, I did hear yesterday from a girl I dated which ended because we lived in different countries and then the pandemic hit. I had lost a ring in her bed one night. Went to sleep it was on and woke up it was gone. Search high and low and couldn't find it. She sent me a picture saying of it saying "look what I found". I find this stuff fascinating. I remember reading once that 90% of the time an ex will eventually reach out for something.

I had a great road trip with my kids yesterday. I use to think there was something missing on these trips buy I don't anymore. We are a family of three and I believe that is how we are going to stay for awhile.