Originally Posted by Ginger1
One surgeon says there isn’t enough data? Jesus.

Oh I can name MANY healthcare providers that believe the jury is still way out on the vaccines. Many interestingly also believe natural immunity is far superior. These are not low level quacks either. One was chair of a state medical board (years back) another was the most amazing ER doc I’ve ever worked with, was a flight doc on and on. Interestingly though the great majority of these folks are outside of corporate medicine. Isn’t that interesting. These huge one size fits all corporations who won’t allow their doctors to actually practice medicine let alone speak their minds are making healthcare much worse. Its almost like indoctrination or a cult. Even my PMD when discussing the vaccine for me said “would you like the corporate stance I’m supposed to give you or my actual opinion? You’re not recording me are you? Lol”

And for the record, I’ll lay it out so I’m not misquoted, I believe everyone over 65 should strongly consider getting vaccinated. I’d nearly plead for you to do it. 40 to 65, it depends but probably a good idea. 20 to 40, it really depends. And under 20. Likely not worth the unknown or already seen risk. In the end however, it’s YOUR CHOICE.

There are just way more who are unsure or against but they have been brow beat or threatened with their jobs. Well what a way to win an argument or influence people - threaten them. There’s good medical practice - as a physician the corporation will tell you how to practice and what to say - after buying up all of these independent practices and pushing them into their conglomerate. Scary.

And with that I’m done hijacking your new thread. Maybe I’ll even comment n the actual topic.