Originally Posted by DonH
NO NO NO. That is NOT what Wafer is saying nor the rest of us. We are saying word for word STOP DATING SUNSHINE. What part of that do you not want to hear or even react to. We are all saying this. Why are you not hearing it? Beyond that half of us or more are saying you should not be dating ANYONE right now. Why are you not hearing us? Do you have to take our advice? Absolutely not. But to ignore it, not even consider it, let alone not even acknowledging it is rude at the least and honestly just wasting everyone’s time.

Do you even want our help and input? Many have writen detailed posts yet you are hell bent on continuing with her and think it’s all about how to handle different kissing styles. Not one person has suggested continuing this with sunshine. Not one - or if they have I missed it and please correct me. This is crazy.

We will never agree politically but we are very much seeing eye to eye on this and that should tell you something CW.

I genuinely don't understand why you can't seem to get on board. Why would you string this woman along? This isn't just crazy it's cruel. If you don't think it's going to work out stop wasting her time and yours.

Please, please understand what I'm saying. I'm saying stop dating. Get your house and life in order. Stop with the adventures, and women, and anything else that isn't bringing money and stability to your children, and do nothing but get your house and life in order. Even at my most depressed can't shower, barely leaving my bed unless it was necessary, isolating, deep depression my kids always had clean, clothes, they always had food to eat, fresh fruits and veggies, snacks, meals they could make or meals I would actually make. You couldn't see the top of my desk, dinning room table, or my dresser, but they had plates and cups

Listen, here's just one tip. It's not great for the environment, but it's what needs to be done. As long as the dishwasher is broken paper and plastics only. Buy paper plates, paper bowls. Plastic cups and plastic cutlery. And get a sharpie. Mark the cups with names and dates so the kids don't use 50 in a day and so you know they can be tossed after 24 hours. Then all you have are pots and pans from cooking One, two max 3 dishes per day to wash.

Second make a path to the washer and dryer. Make sure it's safe and well lit just from the house to the laundry. That's it. Show your kids how everything works. Help them clean all their clothes. And after that they're on their own, you're job is to make sure they can do the job.

This is not ok CW. This is not ok for you. It's not ok for your kids. It's not shameful. It's not wrong. But this is unhealthy and you need to mitigate it now. Nothing else should matter other than what I said above. If it isn't contributing money or stability to your household it all goes on the backburner until you get your life together. Adventures should be your reward system. Not your avoidance technique.