Originally Posted by kml
Also -Andrew I wouldn’t read anything into the name on the bath bomb, that’s just the daughter’s marketing tool. And take all the bath bomb baths you want - men who are secure in their sexuality don’t need to worry that a fragrant bath makes them unmasculine!
LOL - I can assure you that I don't take anything LH says as any sort of guide on how to conduct myself crazy Quite the opposite in fact.

Originally Posted by kml
Letting go is essential to healing. I’ve also noticed that, the more independent financially the LBS is, the faster they seem to heal - they still have to get over the love, but the need is not as great.
That's an interesting point. I've never thought of that before - probably because it's not my lived experience. I can certainly see that in some ways because the loss is of not only the emotional connection, but also practical things and expectations. From a practical point of view, I've certainly gained more than I lost. Emotionally I've gained too but that's because of the forced introspection and self-examination that was part of my process.