Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
OP Offline
M
In the beginning my mom was supportive about my DBing...she thinks H has gone to far to turn around now. H is really being jerky, with holding money and hasn't called in 3 days to talk to D4 or check on the baby.
I know my parents support me no matter what...in the end I may not want H...I just can't seem to let go of the fact he wouldn't give this some kind of try! H is way to into OW...

A
A
Mo2G....yup H wont want to give your M a try...its MLC.....I went thru the same thing a year ago.....couldnt fathom why my H would walk away from 25 yrs together with an OW who is 1/2 his age. All this advice his good...we all have been there....welcome to the worlds crappiest club none of us wanted to join!

My H is sooooo deep into replay with his OW.....made me sick til I had to let go.....he is gonna do what he is gonna do.....I have no control over him....BUT I do have control over ME. I got up off the floor and decided to not let life pass me by. I have taken a dif stance than many others....I call it neutral....standing or not standing....not really either one. It has worked for me. It leaves me open to enjoy life.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

M
OP Offline
M
I was out all day today and came home to my stepsons beds missing and their room a disaster...and the big screen tv gone. H told me a few weeks ago that he was going to take these things but gave me no notice...Also did not leave a check for me to pay bills!! I was going to call him but decided against it b/c he is with OW and when he is he talks to me like I am the worst person in the world and I don't deserve that !!
Hasn't called to check on the kids in 3 days!!
I am so mad and aggravated and frustrated...I feel like none of this is fair and I have no control at all over it!!

A
A
re key the locks NOW

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

H
H
Can you legally rekey the locks? I was told I couldn't as long as his name was also on the house. What can you legally do if you are not separated or divorced?

Me45 H45 D13 S10 together-23 years married-21 years
MLC Divorced 10/3/07
Married to a wonderful new man.
M
OP Offline
M
I can't change the locks!! H is still 1/2 owner of the house and pays 1/2 the mortgage...well no $$ this week!
I haven't filed any papers...I think he has but nothing is legal right now.
I think I will call him tomorrow and tell him he can no longer come into the house if I am not here.

A
A
start with that....have YOU talked with a lawyer??? You should

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

M
OP Offline
M
yes I have talked to an L...I think H filed so as soon as I get served I will meet w/ him again
I have such a pit in my stomach today...my nerves are shot!

Try not to worry too much, although I do understand that you are....
Thinking of you.....take care...go do something and set your mind on something else for a little while !!

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
A
A
mo2g.....take a deep breath....you will get thru this.....it doesnt seem like it now honey. Tell your L for all point and purposes he ransacked your house and is leaving you with no money. That may change things a little.

yes some of these idiots think D is only way to go...mine being one of them. Calm down, its just a piece of paper sweetie. Once you have done that...do something for you to calm you down and make you feel better.

You have a long road ahead of you I am sorry to say. But trust me you dont want to be on the same road as your H....your road will will be much more peaceful and full of grwoth. His will be tumultuous, painful and stagnant.

Start to think of your girls...you have to be strong for them. They need a mom who is there for them. What fun they can be for you.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis