Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
K
Sassy,

Thanks for the heads up regarding the drinking thing...you were so right on it is not funny. Well...yes it is in a way. Also, thanks for those book suggestions, picked em up today.

AK

T
T
Lisa, Sounds like you are fulfilling your name. STRONGANDSASSY.

TD

TwinDragon
Thread #11-Dragon, flying - evaluating his world.
S
OP Offline
S
Oh TD I am most definitley Strong AND Sassy... ya'll should see me now... I am doing the Happy Happy Joy Joy Dance around the house!!! WOO EFFEN HOO!!!! The printer and all it's nonsense are GONE!! YEEHAW!!!

I was soo thrilled to get rid of it that I helped the guys from the Salvation Army get it up on the lift they brought. I started cleaning out the garage whie they were here, handing them everything and anything I could find, including the Freaking Lawn Mower that he HAD to have and used twice that first summer he moved in and left the mowing thereafter to me, cause it was just too hot for him.

Oh well.. get out the Wine, Margaritas and keep those Cosmos flowing!! Cause we need to party folks!!

C was very cute yesterday asking if Wanker came back and knocked on the door and begged for forgiveness and promised that he'd change would I take him back... and very calmly I said No... I've never been happier in my entire life... wouldn't trade any of this to go back to that. Truer words have never been spoken... I'm happy.. can you tell?

I've really learned a great deal... let go of ALL the negativity and toxicity in my life, including those that claimed to be friends. Peace at last, folks, let me tell you, peace at last.

love, laughter and friendship, Lisa
T
T
Party? what's this about a party?
Can I try 1 of each - wine, cosmo and margarita? Gosh I wish was Friday

Good for you!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
S
S
Lisa,

Small victories. They make life worthwhile. So happy you are no longer the babysitter of the printer.

I'll have a beer, thanks. It's hard to change old habits!

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
Geeze, we could've had a party and buried the printer!!! OK, cosmo sounds good to me. Make that 2.......

W
W
Lisa -

I'm with Jill! We should have had a dump the printer extravaganza! But then I'm always up for a party!!

Have a great 4th......

WCB

God grant me the serenity, to accept the things I cannot change, To change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr
K
K
Hey hey I'll have a drink or 10 at the pi$$ off the printer party! Woo Hoo.

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to!
T
T
Lisa, AWESOME attitude. You and Key are inspirations to us that are just starting on the road to recovery.

Thanks, TD

TwinDragon
Thread #11-Dragon, flying - evaluating his world.
S
S
Hi Sassy,

How's it going in your world? You sound great.

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard