S
OP Offline
S
Hey sweetie... send me your email addy sexysadietx@yahoo.com

love, laughter and friendship, Lisa
K
K
Hey Lisa

Thanks for the pic of Wanker and Skanker. Hey did you notice the nearly matching outfits They are obviously made for each other.

And get that poor boy out of the cold and somewhere warm.

Are you doing anything special on Sun? You've come a long way. And the bl@@dy printer will soon be gone. Woo Hoo!

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to!
S
OP Offline
S
LOL... Yes they were definitely made for each other. The pics were from this years tournament in Houston, held last week. We all went to it last year 3 weeks after we broke up. What a cozy weekend that was, let me tell you. I remember it as though it was just yesterday, wanker thought I was going to pay his and skanker's bill down there... even had the McNuggets to brag about it. I laid down the law to skanker and said he was her responsibility Bank of Lisa had been shut down. Yeah I've come a long way baby...

I went up to Austin Ave tonight to celebrate my anniversary (LOL). It was nice to go up after taking a break... felt like a celebrity walking in. Compliments galore (always good for the ego). BTW... the 24yr old was there. HA HA, he told me he had just turned 25 and I said that's great but I have a BF now. (LOL, never mind that BF is only 5yrs older than him!) I played darts for the first time in several months. Not too shabby I think maybe I'll give it another shot and start going back up.

One of the women there split from her H this week. I may have mentioned her before. She was always blatantly trying to pick up on the men in front of her H and once gave me a rash about the men coming on to me... blah blah blah. Anyway, she was upset because H showed up... Memories... like the corners of my mind...

It's Blondie's bday tomorrow. Not sure of her plans during the day but we are going out for Italian tomorrow night for dinner. I think tomorrow day would be excellent for some Kismet retail therapy!!

Trust me that boy will be somewhere very nice and warm in just 8 days!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Well the anniversary date has been totally uneventful... nothing, no tears, no feelings other than pure bliss and happiness once again in my life.

I know that Newcomers when they first go through all that we have say to themselves that they will never recover and never will make it without their WAS... I am most definitely living proof that there is life and the possibility of an excellent life after the bomb.

We had a lovely day... went shopping. Nothing like finding a bathing suit at 1/2 off (WOO HOO!) and then a little lingerie shopping to finish up the afternoon. Had a lovely dinner at our favorite restaurant and C phoned in to wish Blondie a Happy Birthday while we were enjoying dessert. Hard to believe that a year ago I was a pathetic wreck not knowing what I was going to do or how I was going to make it through another day... but I did. I did. It was a matter of finally letting go and moving forward and not looking back. I give admiration to those that cannot let go and that chose to stay connected emmotionally and wait for their WAS to come back to them. I just couldn't do it and now I can say honestly that I have no regrets. Life today is a thousand times better than it was a year ago and even a bit longer than that. I'd never go back through that hell and yes Dave was right... I was miserable. I thought he was wrong but truthfully he knew I just couldn't go on living like that with him. I hope one day he'll find his way in this world and pull himself together... but it's not my problem anymore.

Thank you to everyone who has stood by me this year... pushed me forward, listened to me vent, comforted me in my moments of weakness... thank you!!

R
R
oh lisa you sound wonderful
my one year mark is only just a little over a month away and I must admit it has been playing on my mind...but you sound so good I will have to stop stressing

I look forward to chatting with you soon
hugs
ruth

ruthies sneaking back in
Lisa,

You sound awesome!!!

Thank you for the photo. Nice way to brighten the morning although I'm glad no one was standing behind me when I scrolled down!! LOL

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
K
K
Lisa

I agree with everyone else ~ you are living the life!

She was always blatantly trying to pick up on the men in front of her H and once gave me a rash about the men coming on to me... blah blah blah.

Oops, there goes the coffee. Some antibiotics will clear that rash up

So tell me was the bomb on Blondie's birthday last year? Talk about timing. I hope you both had cake this year. Happy Birthday Blondie!

Nothing like finding a bathing suit at 1/2 off (WOO HOO!) and then a little lingerie shopping to finish up the afternoon Yes, gotta love that retail therapy

Well bet you're glad that year has been put to bed. Here's to better days! Clink Clink (only coffee here tho)

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to!
S
OP Offline
S
Yes the bomb started on Blondie's bday... we had gone out for a lovely dinner. Wanker promised to pay for dinner and invited Tina and her H along too. When the bill came (and oh boy the bill was a good one as it was a Japanese Steak restaurant) he didn't reach for his wallet... I waited and waited and finally ended up paying. She had a sleepover so he went out... came home at 2am and phoned from outside the garage, said he was so drunk he couldn't find the garage clicker to get in the garage (which was up on the sunblocker) and then he said he didn't know the alarm code (he lived here for 5yrs!!) and I was slightly pissed... he left in the am to go drinking again and that was the last we saw of him. Had his stuff packed for him and in the back of his friends truck that was at the house.

Yes here are to much better days!! Got my whole life ahead of me. BTW... told C about the email I sent out... he got a good laugh. He said next picture taken is of me standing behind him keeping his private's warm!! What can I say, the man makes me smile...

J
J
strongandsassy, I posted to you on keysters thread I'm sorry I just got to typing and away I went I will next time be sure to check who it is before I start posting thanks again Joa.

S
S
Lisa,

Wow, a whole year. Congrats I guess.

Anyway, I haven't posted on your thread in a while but I do lurk from time to time. I'm glad to hear you're happy. No, things didn't work out between you and the wanker, but it isn't because you didn't try. You tried to work on your R, realized he wasn't what you wanted after all, decided what you really wanted and went for it.

And yes, I think a new book may be in order. Just remember that a new book will mean a whole new adventure (some good some bad) and perhaps some new drama.

I wish you all the best,

SuperStressed

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard