Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
#718601 06/19/06 07:15 PM
T
OP Offline
T
LOL - well, I watch a few freebie websites:

101deals

and marks freebies

Other than that - I sign up on company's websites, especially if I like them. Like Red Lobster and Buca de Beppo. The comedy clubs, I signed up for 1 and at the club they have a form you fill out and they've been calling me with tickets ever since. The other comedy club, I think I paid for tickets one time and signed up there too.

The trip - that one I signed up for a sweepstakes drawing on the oxygen network website.
I call into the radio stations, but I win better if I just enter their contests online. I check occationally on each of my city's radio websites.

That's about it.

Yeah, SD is very unhappy - but the drinking has been going on for a long time. It was admittedly something that pushed my mom away. His mom says that you can't be an alcoholic from beer - and he believes absolutely everything she tells him (yeah, HUGE mama's boy). He would take his mom's side in arguments over me or my mom's.
Good example - 2 years ago we had a yard sale. My mom did. I had stuff, BF's mom had stuff, and SD's mom had stuff. Well we all put our initials on the price tags so when something was purchased, we kept track in a notebook.
Well, we sold a ton of little stuff - so I totaled a page and put the total on the next page and got rid of the original page. His mother made him fish the original page out of the garbage because she didn't trust the numbers to be correct! He has never stood up for me or my mom - when his family treated us second class because we (this is an exact quote believe it or not) we "Are Not BLOOD." Yeah, you read that right folks. My stepfamily treated me and my mom like crap because we were not blood relatives. Can you believe that crap?
Anyways - that is why I do my thing and try to let him do his.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
#718602 06/21/06 01:28 PM
T
OP Offline
T

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard