Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
(((((Pammie))))),

I am just so sorry about little Will. His suffering is over, but it is such a shame that you didn't get to keep that wonderful little spirit. You can all be thankful that you worked hard to make him feel cherished during his time on earth.

Please take extra special good care of yourself, Pam. Your family will get through this, with all the love you have for each other.

love,

Sharon

K
K
Dearest Pammie;

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. Words seem so inadequate at a time like this. Please know that you and your family will continue to be in my prayers. I know that your faith will sustain you as you face this challenge and mourn the loss of your precious Will.

I hope that things continue to go well with your health & that you improve daily.

Love,
Kadence

A
A
Pam:

I am so very sorry to hear about your grandson. I will be thinking of you and your family.

Please continue to take care of yourself through this difficult time - I am glad to hear that your kidney transplant is taking.

You are such a strong woman. I really am sorry that your strength is being tested this way. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.

take care,
AG

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hello All
Thank You so much for the sweet words of condolence and the prayers for my family.
WILL'S funeral will be Tuesday at 10:00.
My daughter-n-law has family out of town.
My younger son went today and had a tatoo put on his arm in memory of WILL .
His brother ( WILL'S Dad ) was so touch by what his brother had done.
WILL was named after my younger son.
My son called his Dad to tell him about WILL'S death the night that WILL died.
You know my X-H has yet to call his son to see if he could help him in any way.
It is still all about him.
I am not worried about seeing him the day of the funeral.
I have no guilt.
Hope he can handle it.
Take Care All
Thanks again
You all are the best.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
Pammie,
You have an amazing family. Your post made me cry for many reasons. One, I know what it's like to lose a child. It just isn't supposed to happen. Second, because your family is so close and always there to support and love each other. Third, because you are who you are. I can't even begin to tell you how you've touched my life. Your strength, humor, kindness, generosity and love.

Bless you and your family. You are all amazing.

Jill

Oh Pam, I'm so shocked. What little time he was with you guys he was very blessed to be loved so much. You all have an angel in heaven down to look down and keep an eye on you now. I wish I had words to take your pain away. Just know you are all in my thoughts.

As a mother of two sons myself I can just imagine how proud you are of the love your sons have for each other. That kind of love will get you all through this. Take care sweet lady.

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Jill
I feel the same about you.
Thanks so much for the cards you have sent to me.
They mean so much to me.
Take Care of yourself amd have a great time in Spain.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
H
H
Psmmie,

I lost a child, a baby girl - Lisa, a long time ago. So I know your loss. How sad it is that the world still revolves around your ex. Will had a Grandma. He did not have a grandpa, that's what matters. They will never know the love we do. You take care of yourself Pammie.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard