Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Pam:

I think I know how your son and DIL feel. I lived through it for months with Ryan. I sure grew up fast in my 20s.

I continue to pray for Will. And for you, your donor and the rest of your family. No one knows what the future holds but with your sunny outlook - it will all work out.

Love ya!

Barb

A
A
Pammie,

Wow! It is good that you are back on here so soon. You are one strong woman. It is wonderful that you had such a nice Mothers Day and Birthday.......and the basket from your Son and DIL was so sweet. They all love you so much. Take care Pammie. I hope little Will is getting stronger and will be able to come home soon!

Anney
Pammie, you are one super woman. I am impressed. Your faith has been true and your strength unbelievable. You go girl.

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."
Hopeful
Pam,

I was so pleased to see that you are up and about so soon after your transplant. I hope your bloodwork continues to show that your kidney is functioning as it should.

Congratulations on the new puppy. I love the name, Cocoa. It should suit a chocolate lab perfectly. Your children are very good to you, it sounds like you had a lovely Mother's day.

I can't figure out why your X-MIL would call if she already knew about the transplant. What is the point in fishing for more information? Beats me.

I will keep you and little Will in my prayers.

Take good care,

Credo

Pam, Glad to hear that you are doing so well. Congrats on your ongoing recovery at what must be record speed. Enjoy that little puppy. I'll bet she is a sweetie like my little Sugar who is so much company for me. I will keep you and your little Will and your family in my prayers.

B2K

Hi Pammie -

Hope and pray all is going well.

Post when you can.

God bless.

Lib

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
UP-DATE

Hello All
My grandson WILL died last night.
Thank You All for all the prayers for him these last 2 months.
I started rejecting my kidney Tuesday, I was put in the hospital for about 6 hours and given IV drugs.
Today my lab reports showed that it was functioning well again.
All my blood work was great.
I don't know when I will be back on the board, things are pretty much up in the air right now.
My son and daughter-n-law need my full attention right now.
They are in so much pain, as is the rest of the family.
Please remember us in your prayers.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
T
TC Offline
T
Oh , Pam, I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious Grandson, Will. How heartbreaking this must be for your son, dil, and your whole family. Your family is in my prayers, that's for sure...and will be each and every day...and you, too, you are one special lady and I am just so sorry that more heartbreak has come into your life at this time...thinking of and praying for you, TC

Pam, I am so sorry and wish I could say or do something to ease the pain you and your family are bearing.

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."
Hopeful
gd1 Offline
Oh Pammie, this is soooooo sad. I truly hoped little Will would make it; he was a such a fighter. I wish I could say something to help ease your burden, but I know there is nothing.
So ((((((((((((((((((((((Pammie))))))))))))))))))))))))
Make sure you keep that kidney away from the Merlot, ok?
And kiss and hug your son and DIL from all of us here who so hoped their little boy would pull through!

gd

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard