Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
K
K
Dearest Pam;

I have just read up on a few threads and read about all the challenges that you and your sweet family are facing right now. I just want you to know that I will keep all of you in my prayers.

I have great faith in the power of prayer & I know you do as well. I know that the Lord knows each of us & our special needs and that he is lovingly watching over us.

I cried as I read of your son holding his little son. As a grandma, I know how hard it is to watch your children hurt & how doubly hard when you see them in pain over their children. I know you have probably heard lots of stories of preemies but I want to share one with you. My neighbour had her first child 21 years ago. She was born at 24 weeks, the earliest baby to survive at the large maternity hospital in our city. The mother was told that her child would not survive & if she did she would never be "normal" She weighed 1 1/2 lb at birth and had open heart surgery when she was a few weeks old and dropped to 14 ounces. They have a picture of her dad holding her in the palm of his hand, in the incubator. Well, she not only survived but she is a perfectly normal, healthy young woman. She had no health problems and will graduate with honors from university next Spring. So, miracles do happen!

I'm so thrilled to hear that everything is going ahead with your transplant. What a special Mother's Day gift! I will keep praying that all goes well with you.

(((Hugs))))
Kadence

Pammie,

Your so sweet to always visit my thread and I wanted to thank you for that. Your kind words always give me strength. I'm better today and am working hard on keeping my PMA up, it's hard but I will give it my all. You take care of yourself, you are always in my prayers.

Love,
Friend

Hi Pammie -

God's eyes are going to be focused on Alabama for the next few days (as they have been with Mr. Will since his birth.) I can't believe the time for your transplant is actually here. I've got the jitters too. God had better calm down all of us here on the board as well.

Your faith sustains all of us. You've been through more since I've been on this board than most people in a lifetime and you keep your sense of humor and belief in a loving and giving God. That's why I know everything will be ok.

Keep in touch - you know our prayers are with you every minute.

God bless,

Lib

(((Pammie))),

Good luck on your transplant. We love you, gal! We're all looking forward to hearing about your progress just as soon as you can get back on the board. I'll be sending prayers and good vibes to Alabama all next week.

love,

Sharon

K
K
Dear Pammie;

Just wanted to let you know that you & your family will continue to be in my prayers. I will be thinking of all of you & hoping that all goes smoothly next week with your transplant!

(((Hugs)))
Kadence

Just wanted to remind you, Pam, how much you're in my thoughts and prayers. I know you will be off the bb for a while but I will await word on your recovery. With so many people praying for you - much good will happen no doubt.

Take care,

Love Barb

Pammie
Will be thinking of you all day mon and tues. as I am sure a lot of us will be.

You are incredibly strong and like someone else said, have faced this and other sit. w/ such grace and class

Please as soon as you are able, let us know how you are doing.

lots and lots of prayers to you Miss Pammie
Take care of YOU

** Karen ** ** Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life **
Pammie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know how you are as soon as possible. I believe so much in the power of prayer..............with all the prayers your going to be getting I know you'll be fine.

Love,
Friend

H
H
Pammie,

I have never written to you before. I am not sure if I have read your thread before. But I have, for a year now, read many of your responses to other folks here on the board and I have always been struck by how insightful, compassionate, loving, and intelligent you have been. You are a true gift to many people here - thank you. I am so, so sorry for the cards you and your family have been dealt. I am not a religious person (spiritual, yes) but I do believe in something out there. I am thinking of you and your dear family at this very difficult time. My thoughts, hopes, and love are with you girl.

HC

A
A
Pammie,

I will be thinking of you and will say a prayer for a smooth transplant and a speedy recovery!

Anney
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard