Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good Morning All
I haven't had time to read or visit the board lately.
Life is great, but busy.
I have an infection that the doctor is doing his best to clear up before my surgery or it will get cancelled.
My grandson is up to 4 lbs. 2 ozs.
He is still on the ventilator.
His looks are changing, he definetly is my son's baby.
Not that there was a doubt.
He is the spitting image of his Dad.
We had a great time at the party last week.
My younger son's birthday was Monday.
My X-H chose not to call his son and wish him a happy birthday.
My X-H and his OW came to my older son house Thursday night. He decided to drop off birthday presents for the girls with my son (their uncle).
Their birthdays were in March.
He is right on schedule wouldn't you say. CRAZY
It has been a beautiful week here in the south.
My grand-daughters and I planted some petunias, salvia, marigolds,periwinkles, in a new flower bed this week.
Then we planted, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers for our small garden this year.
They promise to take care of it for me, while I am in the hospital.
Hey I know these little girls will do their best.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Hope all of you have great plans for the weekend.
Take Care
Will check in soon.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
{{ Pammie }}
So happy to hear your test results were good news!
and that everything goes as planned for your transplant.

Sounds like your GS is thriving! hes gonna be a tough little boy for sure.

Your GD will for sure take care of grandmas garden and do a spectacular job!

How long do you think you will be in the hospital? I do hope we are able to hear how you are recouperating, we will be thinking of you and waiting for news

Have a great weekend Pam

** Karen ** ** Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life **
Flying by to check in on you and to let you know I am keeping you in my prayers. Take care of yourself and post when you feel up to it.

B2K

gd1 Offline
Hi Pammie,
Oh my...I hadn't posted or even lurked in months and when I finally started catching up today...well I can't believe what trials have been sent your way.

Of course, I CAN believe how you have handled them with such dignity and optimism. You are somewhat of a legend here on the boards Pammie!

So: AMEN to the biopsy being cancer free. AMEN to your GS gaining all that weight recently! What a little fighter he is!!!

AMEN to 30 days and counting til your kidney transplant and God bless your donor...how did the kids get so lucky to have TWO great women in their lives?

Perhaps you have been singled out for so many trials to show the rest of us that what we are dealing with is so minor by comparison that we shouldn't complain. If so, maybe we all need to say: enough already, we get it, let her alone!!!

I will be keeping you, as always, in my prayers, Pam. Let know one ever question that you are a Survivor and Thriver!

Love,
gd

Pammie,
So glad that things are going well for GS and you too.

Do you have someone that can let us all know here how you're doing after your surgery? How long will your hospital stay be? Take care of yourself so it doesn't get delayed.

Gd1 said it very well. You are a legend and you already know you're my hero. You truly are a gem!!!

How sweet of your gds to take care of your garden. I'm sure that will make them feel very important and like they're helping you.

Have a great week!!!

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good Morning All
Hope everyone's weather is as perfect as it is in the South.
I am finally geting a roof.
Not too bad since the hurricane was only 7 months ago.
The roofing companies are definetly the ones with steady work these days.
My grandson is still on a ventilator.
The doctors are talking of possibily doing trachea procedure and a G.I. tube in his belly for feeding,on him in the next couple of weeks to get him off the ventilator.
Please continue to pray for this little sweetie to gain his strength.
My donor has her last test for the absolute final decision that she is definetly my donor today.
Please say a prayer for us both.
If she passes this test, she and I will go next week and have blood drawn for the last match.
If all goes well 2 weeks from today I will receive a new kidney.
Many have ask that I get word to you that I am okay after the surgery.
My daughter-n-law will call either Bethie or Sadeyez after the surgery.
I am excited and scared all at the same time.
Sunday my pastor spoke on the trials that we go through in our life.
He says that they are given to us for a reason.
Yes even death, divorce and sickness.
He went to say that we re not the cause of what we are going through, but we are the one that needs to learn something from the experience.
Geez I sure hope I have been paying attention to all that I have been going through, so I don't have to take a repeated class in this part of life's experience.
Today is doctor day.
I am meeting my younger son for lunch and then go for a visit with my new granson.
Hope all of you have a wonderful day.
Take Care
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
S
S
Hey Pammie,

I'm glad you're finally getting your roof. That has to be a load off your mind.

You know I keep praying for your little grandson. I hope he doesn't need the procedure and can just get off the ventilator. The little guy has his Nana's fighting spirit, so he'll be just fine.

I've got my fingers crossed and praying that your donor tests go ok. Two weeks from today...gosh, it seems like it came so fast. I'm sure you're scared but who wouldn't be? I know your faith will see you through, and that strong, determined Pammie we all know and love will come through this with flying colors. When it's over, you can really start living your life and enjoying that little sweetie.

I hope your girls are doing fine. I know they can't wait to get their hands on their little cousin. How cute it will be to see them all together.

I'll try to give you a call later. Have a wonderful time with your son and your grandson.

love,
Sadeyez

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
Pam:

I'm continuing to pray for you and your loved ones. I have faith that things will go well. It just takes so much time.

I guess you and I will be "well taught" when we're through our stuff. Makes you wonder how much we have to learn. Have to call us "Smarty Pants"!

I'm glad that you have made arrangements to keep us posted. I will be thinking of you.

Take care. Hope today's news is good.

Love Barb

Hi Pammie -

I'm praying for your grandson and for you and your donor that everything goes well. And I'm so glad you're going to have your DIL call one of the girls to tell us how you are doing.

The weather here in the northeast has been beautiful for the past few days too. We actually need some rain I guess. It's way too early here to be planting any but the most hardy things, but it feels nice to be outdoors.

It's good that you got so much planted in your garden already. I hope you aren't tiring yourself out taking care of it now - but I'm sure you're not with the great help you have in those gds.

Take good care. Our prayers are with you,

God bless,

Lib

Pammie,

Dear Lord, you have been through the wringer since I last stopped by. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope the tests for you and your donor give the you the green light for that transplant. I am also keeping my fingers crossed that your new grandson will thrive.

I had no idea that you were still without a roof! How did you manage these last 7 months?

Take care.

Credo

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard