Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Originally Posted by AnotherStander
Adam, I haven't been on here in a while and just jumped on to do some reading and came across this thread. Just this one thread spans back a couple of years and really covers your journey well. You and your W have both done a lot of hard work and it's really paying off, congratulations! I'm very impressed with the soul-searching and personal improvement you've done. In reading your updates it made me realize I've slipped on my DB'ing techniques with my GF and have fallen back into old habits. Your comments are a great reminder that we've got to stay vigilant. Keep up the great work!

AS!! This place has missed you. Please come back more often!!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
T
T
Adam, glad you’re doing so well and able to put most/all you learned to good use.

AnotherStander, hey, LTNS! There are A LOT of relationship skills master. Even on a bad day, I’m sure you’re much more ninja at them now than a few years ago . It sounds like AnotherStander could do better though, and you’re realizing that before your relationship spirals. Hope a renewed focus helps and update your thread if you’re so inclined.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard